3-Past

Assalam o alaikum.How are you guyz? Eid mubarik to all of you.May Allah shower His countless blessings upon you all ameen..
This beautiful cover is made by my tehreem0125- Tamy💝😍😍
I Really love this one

This beautiful cover is made by my tehreem0125- Tamy💝😍😍I Really love this one

Enjoy
_______________________________

I went in and hugged Saffa as she saved my life really I didn't want to be there not after my mom and khala thought that I should be the one marrying that moron.

The whole time Asfand was not in a good mood.We watched a movie and talked about the farwell party which was coming in couple of weeks and he was not his self, all angry and quiet.Little did I knew the reason but I shrugged all my thoughts away.

Zaid and Saffa were downstairs in the Kitchen and on the roof there was just me and Asfand.He was my bestfriend since I knew what even That means.
We were together since the day I was born.He was a month older than me and since day one i've seen us together.Even he was the firat one to see me after My family.

Zaid n Saffa moved here when we were four and since then we all were there for each other every single time.The fact that my mum and his mum were bestfriends from day one, as far as I know they were childhood friends plus we were neighbours but life never remains the same.

I saw my mum and Hania Anty (Asfand's mum) going out together but as far as I know when Khala moved back To Pakistan I was just Ten and within 6 months mom and Hania anty drifted apart and I'm dead sure that khala was the reason.

I never liked her since the day she stepped into our lives beacuse even when I was Ten she would've always said to me that

One day you will be living in my house as my son's wife.

I mean like seriously she talked about this stuff all the time to a ten year old girl who was at that time madly in love with Cartoons and Dolls.

I was still in my thoughts when I got back to reality as Saffa and Zaid came again.

They had big tray in their hands each nd it was full of stuff we always liked to eat.

We sat on comfy couches.Yes couches on roof beacuse the part which was decorated like a small room was covered with a false ceiling.

"Remember the day we met you too"Saffa said while looking at me and Afsand.

"How can anyone forget that day."Zaid said while sipping his soft drink.

"Hey asfand are you alright?"Saffa said as we all looked at him.

"Yeah perfectly alright"He pressed a fake smile.

"Well seriously you two were life savers on that day"Saffa continued.

"Two??"I frowned

"Two"Asfand repeated like Saffa.