15- Patch up??

"you don't love her. Right? Then why is this drama all about? Why are you shouting like it will stab you in the heart? you don't want them all.... they are not worth it. enjoy your life in LONDON but see this will happen and you have to see this.Your mother will die here right in front of your eyes.
There was a loud bang and with that Anna woke up shouting.

"NOOOO" She woke up sweating like it was july. She was panting hard when Sophie turned the light on and looked at her with worried eyes.

"Here take the water Anna" She said giving her the water bottle but she was numb to even hold a bottle.

"Sophie my parents, my mom, I love her Sophie no, she is dying and I am here,I feel sorry for not bidding her bye, I am too scared Sophie" She hugged her and let all the oceans inside of her to come out as if they were always there in her eyes ready to flow out.

Sophie hugged her tighlty and comforted her. Its been months since she talked to them any of them, its like she is dead to them. Everyone. Even Zaid nd Saffa, she don't have acess to anyone.

Sophie knew that Anna  will lose herself if anything bad happens to them.

Daniel's POV:-

"I'll tell her today. But I don't know how will she react about that, OMG why am I feeling like this man? What the hell is happening to me? It'll drive me nuts and I want yo share it with them. My most genuine happiness. They deserve to know that." I was talking to myself when I saw Caroline and Ashley coming towards me.

Here comes the Problem!!

Problem.. yes because we didn't talk since we broke up. I always avoided eye contact with her because I cannot look at her with all that smile.

"Hey Danny! Long time no see" She hugged me........ like seriously she hugged me?

"Ah- Yeah- I- uh-was actually pretty busy" I said stumbling on my words.

"Yeah I saw that well Today is a party am my home, actually a small get together beacuse I want to get along with some new friends. So will you come? I know what ever happened between us was something which cannot be described but I want to tell you that I still care for you and yeah we can still be friends. Right?"

I was just astonished ignoring the last part I replied" Ah- for that I am so sorry actually today I have to go out with my family ,you know. I hope you will not mind."

"Oh!! Well okay. I can understand that. Okay then. Have a good day Danny" She said and went away while the whole time Ashley was looking at me like I am somekind of Dumbass.

Strange how people can still be friends after breaking up because it is like the most awkward situation when you two previously were in love and the next you do after breaking up is hanging out as best friends like you were never in love... Duh

Right after they two went away Sophie and Anna came and their eyes were looking red. It made me worried so I rushed towards them.

"What happened you guys are not doing so well?" I said abruptly.

"Ah, first come to the café. We will tell you what happened" and then they told me everything. It was just really hard to say anything because I know how it feels to be alone, I went through this phase of life.

"We can only pray for them to be safe as you said that you don't have access,like no one is receiving your messages or attending your calls." I consoled them and it was time for our classes so we headed towards our classes.

"It's not just about the messages or calls but they haven't replied to even my single letter. As if thy aren't receiving them at all." Anna started crying because it was the first time she was away from her family.