12-Friends??

Assalam o Alaikum.
How are you all.

So A lovely friend of mine made two extremely beautiful covers for me,if you guys want covers for yourselves too just go and comment.

thisgalwrites thank you for these amazing covers😘😘😘______Anabia's POV:-

______
Anabia's POV:-

"Its been a month here and I have managed to keep myself busy in studies,I talk to you guyz everyday but still I miss you as you are not with me when I am alone and sad,I don't have Sara and Bhaiyaa with whom I can talk for hours, and I don't have Dad here who I can hug everytime I want to, but I am happy that I'm trying to move on,I made a new friend and she is really a nice girl, but still she cannot take your place"

I made a video and send it to Zaid,Saffa,Sara and Bhaiyaa..

Today was a group project about business and as it was our first time,so the group mates will have to be decided by the teacher himself.
Sir Nathan came inside and said Caroline to read the page aloud,It was about our projects and groupmates.

I was busy in drawing something on my notebook when all of a sudden I looked up sensing something wrong.The whole class was looking at me If I were a ghost appeared out of nowhere.

"Miss Anabhia, Is this your name?"Sir Nathan asked and I replied "yes sir its me"

"Do you have a problem in hearing because I am saying your name since last few minutes" Caroline said with a nasty glare.

"Caroline focus on the work assigned to you,now read who is her groupmate."

"Her group project is to collect the information about *rules of banks* and her grouomates are Zach,Lydia and Daniel"She read Daniel just a little louder that I think the people in Pakistan heard her voice,her face was worth seeing.

She was glaring me and I was hell confused because I even could not find Sophie anywhere I called her many times but no reply.

I just thought to go to her dorm as the classes were over when Daniel called my name.