18-Mother

"Jesus please save Anna please. Take my life but please let her live." Sophia was crying continuously and praying for Anna's life.

Hours passed and there were no sign of her. She regretted getting Anna into trouble. It was her forcing Anna to go to Caroline's place. It was all her idea. She hadn't informed Danny yet because he was not in the city and it was not right to tell him while he was miles apart.

She remembered the incident from last night. How Caroline and her bitches manipulated her and took her away from Anna and how in the middle of the road Ashley said that Anna went home back and she wants her home. One thing that she never realized was that there were no signals then how come Ashley got Anna's or Caroline's message.

"Sophie you're such an idiot. Not once you realized that there were no signals. You screwed everything" She was hell worried about the only friend she had in her life. She didn't want to lose her.

When she came back home there was no one and then she tried Anna's phone all night but it was switched off. She was thinking what could happen to her. It was noon and still there was not a single phone call or message from her,which was making Sophie more panicked.

"I should inform the cops now." Sophia started to think that involving cops is the best and last option left for her.

She was thinking all of this when suddenly her phone started ringing. Praying that the person calling her be Anna, she picked up her phone without looking at the name or number. She was too terrified to say hello.

What if the person isn't Anna? What if it's someone else? What am I gonna do then? All these questions were roaming in her mind when the person on the other side finally spoke.

A dull voice echoed in Sophie's ear.

Her face sparkled and tears flew at the same time. She was laughing with tears..

"Anna..... Where are you? Are you safe? What happened last night? Goddamn tell me Anna I am hell worried." She said all of this in one breath.

she waited for some seconds to catch her breath and started wearing jacket because she needed to reach the hospital. Grabbing the car keys she went straight towards the door. For the first time in her whole life she thanked her father for helping her getting the driver license. She never wanted to get one but he insisted and it finally paid off. she thought while driving Anna's car. She reached the hospital after fifteen minutes.

She called the number again after reaching the hospital hoping that Anna will pick. But she was stunned when she heard the voice

Sophia's POV :-

I stopped breathing for a while. I freaking forgot to breathe. There was no way possible to have such a melodious plus damn cute voice that can cast a spell on even the men. But the time wasn't just right to droll on someone's voice. maybe it's her doctor. Blocking all the dirty thoughts I mustered up courage to talk with that person.

"I need to ask what is the room number" I said after exchanging hello's and hi's.

"Oh yeah. I'll be there in a minute" I said and walked towards the lift because her room was on first floor.

The room number which was told by that handsome man was the last one. And yes I did imagine how he look.

I am sure you did that too.....

I stood in front of that room, I knew what will happen once I step inside the room. The hot water was begging to come out of my eyes. Eyes that were having redness, eyes that were searching for her, eyes that cried the whole night for her safety.