23-Confessions

Arslan's POV:-

"No you cannot do that. You cannot marry that man who just harrased you and is such a creep. There must be a way, there has to be a way." I was shocked on hearing such words from her mouth. She was the bravest girl I've ever seen. The way how she fought with that boy and dodged him was just speechless. She is brave and courageous and this is what I see the best in her. The way she kept fighting, the way now she is practicing ISLAM, all of these things just make me think that there is no other girl like her.

And now seeing her falling apart is so shocking. She can't give up. She needs to fight for what is right. She just cannot do this.

"I am so sorry that I made you worried too. I don't know what to do and having a phone call from her was so unexpected and what she said was more unexpected." She said after noticing my tensed face.

"No, it's fine. It's completely fine. You can always share anything you want to share with me. There's no need to have all this burden on your own." I said smiling and she nodded.

"Now how about a Coffee?" I asked while standing up and so did she.

"Sounds Perfect." She smiled.

"When will mama come back? Do you have any idea?" She said as we were going inside.

"She won't be long, I'll ask her" I said and was about to dial her number when she said.

"It's okay, I'll ask her." She said smiling and she called her. She was walking while I was making the coffee after some five minutes or so I guess she returned to the counter where I placed the mugs and said " She might take long way, she is visiting one of her friends."

"It's my mom's thing. She always do this, taking the long way." I laughed while sitting Infront of her.

There was counter between us as we were sitting facing eachother.

"So, umm. How come your Dad's never home." She asked taking a sip.

I never liked him, I never liked Talking about him because it always gave me unexpected rage and anger. What the hell he always did to mom was just too much to be polite for.

"Oh. Don't answer that question. I am just blabbering. Leave it. We'll talk about something else." She said and I came back to the world.

"Why you changed your mind?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because we both can't be upset right now. This roof doesn't need two upset people." She smiled actually faking a smile.

"And How come you know that this discussion will make me upset?" I asked because I wanted to know the answer, unaware of what she thought.

"Your grip on this hot mug which is really too hot to be hold completely plus the veins of your hand popping out clearly indicates that you don't wanna talk about that." She said stating the too-obvious-to-notice-fact and I suddenly felt like hell in my palms. It was really hot and when I removed my hands the redness was indicating the damage done.

"You should apply some ice. Wait" she said and stood up.

Taking the icebag from the fridge she came back and placed it on my hand, we were being careful not to have any kind of useless contact.

"The reason for not liking this topic is because I don't like my father, or more precisely I hate him. I know I am not supposed to say stuff like that as a Muslim, but what else can I do? It's like I don't have a choice.

The person you love more than anything else in this world and seeing them being abused by the person you actually thought is a super hero" Even though I wasn't looking at her yet I saw her eyes getting bigger in shock.