XXX - TAKING IN *14 FEET ABOVE THE FUCKING GROUND*

July 14, 2019

Hi, I have a new book out, titled "ALL IT TAKES" and I'd appreciate it if you gave it a try.

Thanks 🧡💚

STAR'S POV

"Are you done? We should probably get to work soon" Marie, a co worker of mine says, after quickly finishing off the rest of her sandwich and I frown in confusion

"We have like 20 minutes before lunch is over though" I say, not exactly as eager to return to work

"Simon gave me some work to do and I just remembered I haven't. He's going to have my fucking head on a platter" she says, already getting up with her bag

"I'll just see you at work then" I say as she drops a couple dollars on the table for her lunch

"Alright, bye" she says before rushing out of the restaurant and I watch the door shut behind her before returning to my drink

Literally can't wait for the weekend.

Work sucks.

I open my email to take a look at the mails that got sent this morning and I nearly choke on my drink

What the fuck? Are these utility bills or house rent?

Logan and her one thousand lights that must stay on 24/7 in the house and her stupid bathroom with multiple shower heads that I love so much.

How am I supposed to take quick showers in a bathroom with multiple shower heads and multi temperature settings when I can have a wonderful time having nice, hot water coming at me from all sides?

That's like a water bill trap.

When I insisted on at least paying the utility bills and occasional food items since Logan won't let me pay rent and I felt bad about staying there for free, I did it thinking it'd be easier on my small paycheck.

But what?

I've never seen water bills this high in my life! And that's just one out of the utilities.

Lord help me.

I can't help but be grateful I don't even have to pay rent cause I'd be broke as hell.

I close the email and drop my phone on the table, deciding to think about all that later. Probably take care of it later tonight.

It's a couple minutes of just enjoying my lunch and thinking of random stuff before I realize I have to get to work.

Seriously, work sucks.

But at least, it pays bills.

I pay for my lunch and leave a tip before making my way out of the restaurant and onto the sidewalk.

Thankfully, the restaurant is close to my place of work and I can just walk back to work after lunch and enjoy the warm, afternoon breeze.

I wonder what Logan is doing.

Probably being all hard working and dilligent and...what the fuck?

Wait, sorry.

I meant, WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!

I rub at my eyes to make sure I'm not seeing things and sure enough, there is Logan, 14 feet above the fucking ground.

I'm actually staring at Logan in a fucking billboard, what the fuck?

I don't waste time and dig my phone out of my bag, opening our texts.

Logan☀️💛

• Photo attachment📷
• Why the fuck is there a video of you (a sexy video by the way, you look hot as fuck in your suit) on a fucking billboard?????