XIX- TAKING IN *AT THIS POINT, YOU'RE JUST SPROUTING NONSENSE*

June 17, 2019

I wonder what chapter this would end at. Why do I write such long books?

STAR'S POV

You know how sometimes in romantic movies you see one of the main characters sick and the other one is all worried and acting like they are sharing the pain?

Yeah well, for the first time I will say this.

Relatable.

If you couldn't get what information I was trying to pass across with the above then here it is; Logan's sick.

I let out a sigh, patting her back gently as she threw up in the toilet. She's been throwing up so much that she's reached the stage where just clear liquid left her throat.

She raises her head from the toilet, letting out a breath as she flushes it and God, the sadness I feel seeing her like this.

"Do you feel better?" I ask

"I think I'm pregnant" she says and I raise a brow, saying nothing "It was a joke, Starriett"

"How could you possibly still be making a joke at a time like this?" I ask, helping her to her feet

"I might be sick but I haven't lost my sense of humor" she says, holding onto the wall to steady herself

She looks like she'd pass out anytime soon.

Again, I don't know how she could possibly be making jokes.

She looks like a mess, no offense. Her hair's up in a roughly made bun, her nose is all red, her eyes are barely open, her lips are chapped, her face is pale, in total, she looks like a complete mess.

No offense again.

She had been sick since yesterday but it seems to have gotten worse today.

"Great I suppose?"

"Go" she says taking my hand away from around her and walking to the sink and I sigh for the hundredth time

"What do you mean go? How can I just leave?"

"Just go, I'm fine" she says before turning the tap on and rinsing out her mouth and face.

"You're not fine Logan, you're sick" I say and she turns off the tap turning to me

"I'll be fine, go okay?" She says like she's been doing since this morning, leaning against the wall

"Logan stop, I'm not leaving you like this" I say walking over to her, taking her hand and leading her carefully back to the room, helping her lay down on the bed.

You must be wondering what we are on about but today is the day I am meant to go for the final interview for the job Kester helped me with and as is probably obvious, she has been trying to make me ditch her and leave for it instead.

She really doesn't know me, like hell I'd do that and leave her all alone when she's this sick.

"You're going to be late though" She says, her eyes shutting and I can tell her body is about to shut down

She looks exhausted.

"I don't want you to miss it for me" she mumbles, her voice a small, hoarse whisper and I can almost not hear her

"Stop talking and rest"

"Please go, I don't..." She starts adjusting slightly as a small groan leaves her lips

"Does your body ache?" I ask sitting on the bed next to her and pushing the strands that had fallen from the bun away from her face

"Stop worrying about me"