4 - TAKING IN *WHATEVER MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE*

June 1, 2018

STAR'S POV

Sapphire moonlight, we danced for hours in the sand...

I groan as the loud music fills my ears and as I turn on the bed, I sadly meet my immediate landing to the rug laid tiles.

"Fuck" I murmur under my breath as I groan in pain, sitting up and turning off the alarm on my phone.

I lay down afterwards and stay on the ground for another 15 minutes before getting up finally.

"What a wonderful morning" I murmur, dragging myself to the bathroom and brushing past the clothes I had left on the floor yesterday.

I spend a couple minutes in the bathroom doing the necessaries, bathing, brushing and the sorts before coming out, wrapped in one of the towels that sat folded neatly in the bathroom.

"So hungry" I mumble as I put on new underwear, realising I hadn't even eaten yesterday evening

Drying my hair quickly and as much as possible with the small towel, I head out the room and down the stairs and into the kitchen, a bit surprised when I see Logan sat by the island eating.

I'm so used to her not being around, I kind of forgot she even was around.

She literally drove us back home yesterday but whatever.

"Morning" I greet first and she looks away from her phone and at me, her eyes immediately running down my body and I raise a brow in confusion

"What?" I ask, feeling a bit offended that she didn't see the need to return my greeting

"No, what are you doing?" she asks, standing up and carrying her plate to the sink

"I came down to eat?" I say, not sure if there was supposed to be another answer

"Without clothes?" she asks rinsing out the bowl she had used to eat and immediately I look down at my only panty clad body, my eyes widening immediately

"Fuck" I curse under my breath before running out the kitchen and upstairs after yelling "Sorry" to her

I really need to quit this habit of walking around in just my underwear. I'd totally forgotten she even was around and just came down like I'd done every morning for the past week without even thinking

I really embarrass myself so often, if I weren't me, I'd think I was an enemy out for me.

I head to my closet once I make it into the room and grab a shirt and some shorts before putting them on quickly and heading back downstairs

When I get back down, I see her grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge before shutting it.

"Um...sorry about that. I'd forgotten you were home today and just came down" I say and she turns to me and her brief silence makes me nervous

"I don't mind. Do whatever makes you comfortable" she says with a shrug and I nod slowly

"Thanks"

"You came down to eat right? Do that" she says before brushing past me and walking out of the kitchen.

I let out a shaky breath and sit on the stool by the island. "So scary" I murmur to myself picking up an apple from the bowl on the island.

-

"God, these guys are idiots" I say as I munch on some popcorn, my eyes on the screen of the TV hung on the wall

I let out a laugh when the half asleep guy falls off the chair before taking the remote and changing the channel, deciding I'd had enough of the show.

Instinctively, I look over at the big square shaped clock hanging on the wall and see that it's already 11:28, a sigh leaving my lips as I thought of the woman whose house I lived in.

"I wonder why she's not back yet" I say to myself, picking my phone up and checking to see if she replied my text but find nothing. I doubt she even opened it yet.

Anyways, she's an adult and she can take care of herself. I don't think she needs me worrying about her.

Making that conclusion, I get up from the couch and go to grab water from the fridge in the kitchen before returning to the living room.

I really should get to bed soon.

Its not long after I settled down on the couch again that I hear rustling outside and turn to the door, watching it open hurriedly. Soon enough, I see Logan come in with her back to me but not alone. When she enters, I see that she is making out with some woman.

The woman pushes the door close after they make it in, not pulling away from the kiss and I watch Logan's hands work up her shirt, successful with whatever she's doing as the woman moans in response, pulling Logan closer to her.

I want to turn away but it's like I'm stuck looking but thankfully I don't have to be a creep for much longer as Logan leads her upstairs.

They disappear up the stairs and the last thing I hear before the shutting of the door is a loud moan and I finally look back at the television

"Well welcome back I guess... " I murmur, briefly looking at the stairs and back at the television.

I really should get to bed
-
Cold diamonds 🦋
Vote, share and comment