"Ironfoot." Gandalf says and I looked in disbelief at the army approaching. "I can't believe this." I whispered to myself, Bilbo and I staring into the distance, I was so done with dwarves by now. The Company started cheering and shouting at their arrival.

Thranduil and Bard rode away and the elven king spoke in Elvish to his guards and they started marching forward. Before walking away, I catched a glimpe from the company, Kili and Fili staring at me as I looked at them worried, I gave them a small reassuring smile as I turned around and stepped forward with Gandalf and Bilbo.

"Who is that? He doesn't look very happy." Bilbo asked. "He is Dain, Lord of the Iron Hills. Thorin's cousin." Both of us looked at the wizard. "Are they alike?" Gandalf sighed at my question. "I've always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two." Oh my god...

Dain and his army from the Iron Hill have just arrived and Dain marches forward while riding a pig. Poor pig. "Good morning! How aaare we all? I have a wee proposition, if ye wouldn't mind givin' me a few moments of yer time. Would ye consider... JUST SODDING OFF?!" His voice had startled me, why are dwarves like this? "All of you! Right now!"

"Stand fast!" Bard commandrf his men and Gandalf stepped forward. "Come now, Lord Dain."

"Gandalf the Grey. Tell this rabble to leave, or I'll water the ground with their blood!" The people murmured, but of course, nobody would do anything. "There is no need for war between Dwarves, Men, and Elves. A legion of Orcs march on the Mountain. Stand your army down."

"I will not stand down before any Elf." The dwarf looked at Thranduil. "Not least this faithless woodland sprite. He wishes nothing but ill upon my people! If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, I'll split his pretty head open! See if he's still smirking then!" He looks at me and bows slightly, winking at me as he rides back to his army, Bilbo looked at me knowingly and I just hid my face in embarrasment. Oh my god...!

"Dain! Wait!" Dain ignores Gandalf and the Dwarves from Erebor cheer, but Gandalf looked on distressed. "Let them advance, see how far they'll get." We heard Dain shouting as he rode away. "You think I give a dead dog for your threats, ya pointy-eared princess?!" That made me smirk a bit.

"You hear that, lads?! We're on! Let's give these bastards a good hammering!" The elves marched forward as I standed next to Bilbo, looking at Dain's army. "Bring on the goats!" Goats?? The elves point their arrows up into the sky and the dwarves from the Ironhills charge at us.

 "Bring on the goats!" Goats?? The elves point their arrows up into the sky and the dwarves from the Ironhills charge at us

"Stop this! This is madness!" Gandalf shoutrf out. Madness? No, this is Erebor. I took Bilbo into my arms and started flying backwards, the arrows were thrown at the dwarves. "Baruk khazâd!" They fired javelins with spinning tails behind them, destroying the arrows and killing many elves as soon as it landed it. Bilbo stared in disbelief and my eyes watered at the sight, I putted Thranduil into this.

The dwarves launched the spinning tails again and the disaster was enourmous, the dwarves had attacked the elves and they were killing each other, making a masacre in front of my eyes. "We have to do something!" Bilbo says, but there was nothing we could do, suddenly we heard rumbling noises in the distance.