Louis Cold

One Direction was a big boy band. So big that they had to hold summer performances outside so everyone could come.

                       Usually it was nice and sunny, even near the night. This particular night though, about halfway through; the skies had opened up and it had starting raining. Just a steady drizzle. Nothing bad until the last song, Half A Heart. It was sort of perfect at the time because they had written the song to be sorta sad.

                       They were fine until the morning after the concert. All of the boys except Louis had worn pants. Louis wore khakis and a random t-shirt.

                       Now, the poor boy was shivering and sneezing madly.

                        “Louis? Are you Ok?” Liam asked, carefully opening his bunk curtain.

“Yes. I’b fine,” he said nasally.

Liam frowned. “No you’re not. You can’t even talk right.”

Louis didn’t want to hide it forever. “I gibe up. Of course I’b not Ok. I feel horrible. I want Haz,” Louis cried.

“Hey, babe, it’s Ok. Harry got off to go get some breakfast while we are stopped. He wont be back for about another hour or so with Nialler and Z.”

“I want Haz to cuddle wid be!”

“You want cuddles?”

“Yea,” Louis said tiredly, running his red nose. It wouldn’t stop running.

“Would you like me to cuddle with you until Harry gets back?”

“Yea!”

“Do you need anything first? Maybe tissues or another blanket?”

“Um, both please.” Liam left and Louis squirmed around uncomfortably. He really wanted Harry, but Liam was his second choice.

“Ok, here we are! Why don’t we move out to the couch, yeah?”

“Sure. Carry be?” Louis was so congested he couldn’t pronounce “me” right.

“Ok, sit up a tiny bit.” Louis sat up a little and his head pounded.

“Uh….. It hurts. A lot.” Louis let a tear slip due to his pounding headache and the inability to breathe.

“Hang in there.” Liam picked him up and went to the couch. After lying Louis down, he slipped behind him and ran a hand up and down his cold back. “It’s gonna be Ok. Go to sleep.”

“T’anks Li.” Louis cuddled into Liam and tried to fall asleep. Liam rubbed his back, which was getting hotter by the second. Liam pulled his headphones from the table next to the couch and plugged them into his phone. He turned it to Pandora and closed his eyes.