Car Accident Part 2

The next morning, Niall and Liam were sitting on the couch together. Harry and Louis were cleaning up from breakfast and Niall was cuddled up to Liam. Liam was scrolling through Twitter and gasped, dropping his phone.

Niall nudged his arm and looked up, his eyebrows forming a question. Liam picked up his phone and shook his head.

"Nothing baby. It's nothing." Niall took Liam's phone from his trembling hands and looked at the screen. There was a picture of his parents and Theo and Greg and Denise. Someone in the hospital had leaked and told the paps that everyone died.

Niall finally gave Liam back his phone and he buried his head in Liam's chest. Liam locked his phone, set it on the side table and rubbed Niall's back. It was bound to happen, people would find out sooner or later. Louis and Harry came in from cleaning the dishes and saw the sight. Louis knelt in front of Niall and Harry sat next to Liam.

"Nialler, what's wrong?" Louis asked. Niall was already starting to calm down but he didn't want to talk about it. Harry reached out and rubbed his arm. Niall jerked away and started crying again. No one knew why he wouldn't let the others touch him.

"Twitter," Liam whispered. Louis's eyes went wide but then he nodded. He slowly moved to the other side of Liam and rested his hand on the small of his back. Niall moved his hand quickly and then relaxed a bit more.

"Something else happened that he's not telling us," Harry said. Louis nodded in agreement and looked to the Irish boy.

"Liam, can you talk to him and try and figure it out?" 

"Yeah, we were talking last night, but we didn't come across that topic. I'll ask tonight. Maybe he'll talk about it anyway." He turned Niall and sat him between him and Louis. Louis reached out and put a hand on his thigh. Niall flinched away and went back on Liam's lap.

"Niall, they aren't going to hurt you. What happened to you? Why wont you let them touch you?" Niall whispered something to Liam and Liam's eyes went wide again.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Can I tell them?" Liam asked Niall. He nodded yes. "One night, a man took Niall, called him his baby, and tried to do it with him. Niall was too weak to get away from the strong man and he couldn't call his mom because she was out with friends."

"Niall, did he try to rape you?" Niall nodded and hid his face in Liam's shoulder. "Is this why you aren't talking to us?" Louis asked. Niall didn't respond. Liam stood up with the boy and they went to his room.

"We are alone. Tell me everything." So Niall told him that he was walking home from dinner one night and he was alone and someone took him and brought him to their house and tried to have sex with him.

"Is this why you wont let the others touch you and you wont talk to them?"

"Yes, I'm afraid."

"It's Ok. We've known them forever! I promise you they wont hurt you."

"But what if he comes back?"

"He wont. We have Louis on our side. He wont want to mess with that." Niall smiled and they went downstairs.

"Louis, Harry, I am not afraid any more," Niall said triumphantly. Louis and Harry turned to him and smiled.

"That's great! We'll protect you. You won't get hurt any longer."

Not my best work, but enjoy!