Niall Migraine

Niall had had a dull headache all day. They had an off day, but they would have a concert in 2 days. He hoped he wasn't getting sick. At night, he crawled into his bunk and let out a low moan. He didn't want anyone to hear, but of course Liam heard. 

"Nialler? You okay?" He called from is bunk. Liam's voice pounded through his head and he wasn't okay. It hurt to think.

He groaned a squeezed his eyes shut. Liam pulled back Niall's curtain and the bunk flooded with light. 

"Ah, no light Liam!" NIall squinted. It hurt. Really hurt.

"Do you have a migraine?"

"I think so," NIall whispered. Liam pouted and went to go find some medicine. NIall had only had a few of these before, but they were always accompanied by nausea or throwing up. Neither of which he wanted to do.

Liam came back and handed him some medicine. Then he climbed into bed with the small boy.

"You feeling any better?"

"No. Whisper please."

"Ok babe. Go to sleep."

Niall fell asleep and Liam went back to his own bunk.

In the morning, Niall couldn't even stand up. He shut his eyes almost as soon as he opened them because the light just made his head hurt worse. It wasn't good.

"Niall, hun? You feeling better?" Liam whispered from outside his bunk curtain.

"No. Go away."

"Nialler," Louis said. Nial hadn't known Louis was there. "Do you want medicine?"

"Yes please. My stomach hurts too."

"Ok, I'll go look for some meds." Louis left and Liam climbed into Niall's bunk.

"Can you tell me what hurts the most?"

"Head. Everything is swimming. Gonna be sick." Niall threw up on the bed.

"Hun..."

"Sorry. I'm just so dizzy." Niall passed out on the floor. Liam moved him to the couch and cleaned the sheets. When Niall woke up again, he was in the bath with Liam washing him off.

He looked up, confused and Liam smiled. Niall smiled back and kissed Liam's hand. "Am I Ok?"

"Yes baby, you'll be just fine."