Harry Flu

LOVETOWRITE45 yours

Harry POV

My best friend, Louis, and I were talking before class started. Liam and Niall walked in right before the bell rang. We all ended up in the same World History class for our junior year of high school.

"Hey Haz, you Ok?" Niall asked as he took his seat. I must've looked very sick because Louis put his hand on my forehead.

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

"Are you sick?" Liam asked. I shook my head and then nodded slowly.

"Class, class, quiet down please. Niall, take your seat." Mrs. D walked in and we all got quiet, ready for class to start. I started to feel worse and worse. My head was pounding and my stomach was on the rocks.

"Lou, Louis, Lou," I whispered. Louis looked over at me, annoyed until he saw my face.

"Mrs. G, I'm taking Harry to the nurse." She nodded and Louis pulled me up and into the hallway. "You Ok?" I shook my head and turned my face away from Louis. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ran down the hall towards the men's room, but I didn't make it and I threw up in the hallway. Louis followed me and rubbed my back.

"I'm done now." Louis nodded and put his hand on the small of my back and walked me down to the clinic.

"Hello Harry and Louis. What's the matter today?" Mrs. Ellington asked. I covered my mouth with my hand and lurched towards the trashcan, about to throw up. "Oh son, here." She pulled my hand away and put the trashcan in my lap. Louis sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. I gagged and threw up the rest of my breakfast.

When I was finished, Mrs. E took the bin and got the thermometer.

"Hon, you have a 39 degree Celsius temperature. You're gonna need someone to take you home. I know you take the bus so maybe Louis could take you home and look after you? I can give you an excused absence." Louis nodded and I smiled at my best friend. He was so amazing. As I was thinking about maybe FaceTiming my girlfriend, Adrienne, once I got home. She's so sweet and I really need her to talk to.

"Haz, I'm gonna go grab your stuff and and then we can go home. Just lay here, Ok?" I nodded and closed my eyes as Louis left. "Oh, Mrs. E, there is some vomit outside the 3rd floor men's room."

"Thank you, Louis. I'll get them to clean it up."

"Harry, wake up. Let's go home. I'm gonna drive you." Louis grabbed my waist and helped me stand. We walked out to his car and he let me lay down in the back seat.

"Thanks for taking me home."

"I'm gonna stay with you all day, Ok?" I smiled at his kindness and nodded. Louis had called his parents and they were Ok with him staying with me as long as he did his homework.

Louis POV

I pulled up to Harry's house in my car and looked in the rearview mirror at my best friend. He was fast asleep again in my backseat. Luckily, he hadn't thrown up in the car. I carefully picked him up and brought him inside to the couch.

The living room in the Styles' house was right next to the bathroom but I got a bucket just in case he was sick.

"Louis? You still here?" Harry called.

"I'm in the kitchen. You Ok?"

"Um, yea. Just come back in when you're done." He sounded like he was crying so I walked over to the couch. There were tears going down his face.

"What's wrong?" I sat down next to him and put my hand on his knee. He looked up and tried to smile through his tears.

"It hurts. Just hurts." He was crying harder and I was sure he would be sick.

"Come on Haz." I grabbed him and pushed him towards the bathroom. He crouched in front of the toilet and gagged forcefully. He didn't have anything left in his stomach. "Calm down. There's nothing left to throw up." Just as I said that, he heaved up stomach acid and bile. Harry coughed and a bit more came up. He wiped his mouth on some toilet paper and leaned back onto me.

"Do you feel better?" I asked quietly. He shook his head slowly. I took him back to the couch and set up the computer so he could FaceTime with his girlfriend, Adrienne. He always liked to talk to her when he was sick. It was break now, so she would hopefully answer. I took it into the other room to call her.

"Hey Louis! What's up?" Adrienne answered.

"Harry is sick and he wants to FaceTime with you. Do you have the time?"

"I have about 30 minutes. Is he throwing up?"

"He just got sick about 10 minutes ago." I handed the laptop to Harry who smiled upon seeing Adrienne. I also set a glass of water next to him so he could hydrate.

Harry POV

"Hey Haz, how are you?" Adrienne asked. Louis left to go to the kitchen and I let it go. I started crying again and Adrienne started talking. "You'll be Ok honey. Does it all just hurt?" I nodded and felt Louis's hand on my back, softly rubbing circles.

"I feel sick." I put a hand on my stomach and my fist over my mouth. I had drunk some of the water and it was coming up. Louis put a bucket in my lap and I desperately tried not to get sick. I didn't want Adrienne to see it. I quickly turned the computer screen away so she couldn't see me and I threw up the water.

"Harry, boo, calm down," Adrienne said. I took a deep breath and turned the camera to face me again.

"I want you here," I said. She nodded and smiled.

"I'll try to call later. I have to go. Feel better baby. Take care of him, Lou." She hung up and I turned into Louis. He put both of his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to watch a film?" he whispered. I nodded so he stood up and put in The Notebook.

"Thanks Lou." He sat back down and I snuggled back into him. "I'm glad you're taking care of me. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."