Harry sick and only wants Louis

rubytuesday_36

sorry this is short. Just got them wisdom teeth out.

Harry had been having a hard time falling asleep. He was sharing the hotel room with Liam while Niall and Louis were in the room next to them. They were in the states for their OTRA tour. Once he finally got asleep, he woke up 2 hours later and felt awful.

"Liam I'm gonna throw up," he whispered. Liam didn't wake and Harry tried to get up but couldn't. He started throwing up on the bed and floor. There was a warm liquid between his legs and he started crying. Liam finally woke up and he looked over at the sick boy.

"Oh Haz." He climbed over to Harry and helped him into the bathroom. Liam texted Louis and told him to go to the store and grab medicine and ginger ale for Harry.

"I want Louis," Harry said as Liam started to pull off his soiled shirt.

"I know mate. Just hang in there. He's going to get you meds so you will feel better. Then maybe he can cuddle you once we get you clean."

"I want Louis." Liam just nodded and started a bath for the poor boy. He was tired as heck and he just wanted to go back to sleep as it was 4:30 am, but he couldn't. "No bath. I don't want a-" Harry was cut off by vomit pouring out of his mouth. Liam held him upright over the toilet and rubbed his back as he got sick. Harry was too weak to hold himself up.

"You done?" Liam asked quietly. Harry nodded slowly and leaned against Liam. "Now let's get you into the bath." Liam looked down and saw that Harry had wet himself. "Did you wet yourself Hazza?"

Harry looked down and tears leaked out of his eyes. Liam wiped them away slowly with his thumb. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-so sor-r-ry."

"Don't be sorry buddy." The bath was ready and Liam undressed him.

"No," Harry said and pushed Liam away. "Stop."

"What?" Liam was on his last thread before he started screaming at Harry.

"Lou." Liam rolled his eyes at the younger boy's stubbornness. Harry wouldn't budge though. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Liam.

"Come on Haz. I'm tired, you're tired, let's just get this over with." Liam's eyes were practically shutting while Harry was pushing him away and crying. Liam sighed as Louis walked in. Harry sobbed even harder and reached for Louis. Louis grabbed Harry and put him in his lap.

"Shh, shh, come on bud. Stop crying. You're only going to make yourself sick." Liam smiled tiredly and took Harry's pants and shirt off while Louis lowered him into the bath.

"He wouldn't let me clean him up," Liam said as Louis washed Harry's face and hair.

"He's stubborn when he's sick. I'm sorry about that." Harry looked up at him with tears in his eyes and looked to Liam, waiting for him to tell Louis what he did.

"He wet himself... and the bed. I'm gonna go clean up his sheets." Louis nodded at Liam and Liam walked out.

"Now Haz, why wouldn't you let Liam clean you up? You're a mess."

"I wanted you." Louis smiled at the boy in the tub and got a towel out. Harry stood up slowly and Louis wrapped him in the towel and picked him up.

"Are you Ok now?"

"I still feel bad, but I'm a little better now that you're here." Louis finished drying him off and brought him into Liam and Harry's hotel room. Liam had remade the bed with new sheets and Harry laid down on it. Louis slipped him into boxers and sweatpants and laid down next to him.

"Management will get mad," Harry protested.

"Shut up. You're sick and I'm going to lay with you all night long. If you need anything, wake me up." Harry nodded, took the medicine and drank some ginger ale before falling asleep in Louis's arms.