Niall passes out

I havn't been feeling well all day. I had an ongoing headache and my vision wouldn't concentrate during work. Now, I'm lying on the couch with Harry and all the other boys are gone. He knows that I have not felt well at all all day. Now we are just laying in silence, hoping to ease my headache.

"Do you want dinner?" Harry asked, breaking the silence.

"Not now. But I don't mind if you go make yourself some."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll just look at Twitter or something."

"Ok," Harry said, obviously hesitant to leave me alone.

"Haz, I'll be fine. I promise I'll yell if I need you," I said. I smiled after just to make him happy.

"Ok, I'll be right in the kitchen."

"Yes, seeing as that is where our food is," I laughed. Harry smirked at me and then left. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I saw pictures of the boys almost immediately. They were coming home! Well at least Twitter said they were. It was weird that they hadn't texted me or Harry.

"Harry! The boys are coming home!"

"Ok. They said they would eat dinner with us so you should either tell them what is wrong or get your little butt in here and act fine!" he yelled. He was right. I hated to be babied by the others. Especially Liam.

"Coming!" I got up and started walking to the kitchen, as soon as I was out of the living room, the boys walked in. I smiled and then felt myself sway. Liam said something I couldn't hear. I fell and blacked out.

"Ni! Niall!" I heard someone say. I used all my energy left to open my eyes and look at the speaker. Liam was looking at me, looking quite scared. I was on the couch somehow. The last thing I remember doing was falling on the floor.

"Liam? What's going on?"

"You passed out and fell on the floor. You have been out for almost 30 minutes!"

"Is dinner almost ready?" I asked. I am still so confused. Liam just laughs.

"Yeah, let's go eat." He pulled me up and we went to the kitchen.