The guard dumped him inside a room and I walked around the room as I taunted the pitiful human.

"I'll ask this again, where is she?"

"Fuck you" that was the last straw, I strapped him up on a chair and I admired his protests and how he fought for his non existent freedom.

I elongated my nails as I trailed them across his face, pressing harder so that blood spurted from his skin. I was satisfied at the sight of blood flowing that I didn't hear the man's scream. I didn't stop slashing his face until it was unrecognizable, I didn't listen to his pleas as I mercilessly continued to torture him until he gave up.

"Wait wait, I'll tell you, I'll tell you!" he screamed and I smiled. His voice was very hoarse from screaming.

"She's at a warehouse 12 kilometers from here" I pierced his leg, not satisfied with his answer and he screamed in agony.

"Please stop!"

"Fine! Henry has gathered a group of hunters and they were going to attack you tonight at midinght. Please let me go" the human confessed and I withdrawed my claws from his leg as blood oozed from it.

The human sighed in relief but I ripped out his spine from his body. I stare at the spine in my hand before I dropped it on the floor. The man's blood was flowing freely on the floor and I pity the person who's going to clean this up.

"They think they can fucking come to my Kingdom, kidnap my mate and then going to attack me? Those motherfuckers think they can succeed"

"Where's Kylon?" I asked the guard.

"He's nowhere to be found your Majesty" the guard replied and I cursed, where the hell is he?

"Lady Amanda is also missing" the guard added and I couldn't help but feel as if Amanda has a connection to all of this.

"Go find her and ready out all of the warriors, we're going to get our Queen back"

Avery's POV

I was- am hungry as hell, and I refuse to eat the pitiful excuse of food they offered me. I feared it contains poison but maybe that's just my paranoia.

I kept hoping that Aiden would come through the door and save me, I was saddened that hours later he still wasn't here. But I managed to keep my spirits up, he'll come, he'll come was what I chanted in my head the whole time.

I was dosing off to sleep when the door suddenly bursted open, I jolted in my seat to see Henry stalking towards me, his eyes full of rage. I squirmed in my seat hoping that the metal would loosen. Pitiful really.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Henry angrily asks me as he slaps me across my cheek. It stinged and I felt my lip bust, my hate for him intensified.

"Bitch, what the fuck did you do?" he asks slowly. I look at him confusedly, what is he on about?

"I don't know what you're talking about" I replied monotonously, refusing to give him the reaction he wants from me.

"Are you hiding a tracking device on you?" he demanded and I widen my eyes when he started to rip off my dress, I started to struggle against my restrains as I yell at him to stop. But he turned deaf against my pleas. My heart starts to palpitate as I stare at Henry in horror.

"I don't have a tracking device on me, please stop. Please!" I pleaded him as my tears flowed nonstop, Henry just smirks at me and I know that he is enjoying my fear and it seems to spur him on.

"I just want a taste, my sweet Avery" he says as he licks his lips.

"You're fucking disgusting! Let me go!" I spat at him then his hands were around my neck as he squeezes the life out of me. My face was slowly heating up and my eyes feel like they were about to pop out of their sockets. My lungs in flames as it is being deprived of air.

Just then a man entered the room, looking panicked and that made Henry stop as he releases me and I hungrily took in the air even though it smelled unpleasant.

"Henry! There are wolves outside-" the man didn't get to finish his sentence when his head was gruesomely snapped. I screamed as the man fell to thr floor but my heart jumped at the sight of Aiden. I looked past the blood that was dripping off his mouth and body, he still looks handsome even though his hair was all over the place and his clothes had rips on them.

"What the fuck!" Henry yells and Aiden growls in response as he charges towards Henry.

Henry was caught suddenly and unprepared as Aiden lunges at him. Henry seems to snap out of it as he foughts back but it seems that Aiden was a lot stronger than him.

Aiden lands a solid punch on Henry's face and he continued to punch him when Henry pulls out a gun and points at Aiden, I scream for Aiden and Aiden moves just in time for the bullet to miss him and hit the ceiling.

Henry and Aiden was so busy fighting off each other and I was too terrified to even notice that Amanda came inside the room. I widened my eyes at her and she indicated for me to shut the fuck up. I was about to call for Aiden but realized that I would just distract him and who knows what would happen so I did what Amanda said.

She removed the chains from my hands and feet and pulled me up, I looked back at Henry and Aiden to see them in their wolves as they growl and fight.

"Shut the fuck up!" Amanda whispered yelled as she guides us out of the room, I stared at the scene in front of me and gasped as blood continuously poured on the floor as humans and werewolves fought with each other. The humans were firing at the wolves and the wolves lunged themselves at the humans and sink their teeths in their necks providing them a quick death. I covered my mouth to prevent the vomit that threatened to come out.

Amanda grips me tightly as she leads us out. Just then a werewolf came in front of us,

"I'm going to get her to safety" Amanda says and the wolf looks at me and I tried to tell him to help me and thankfully he got the message. He snarls at Amanda and Amanda curses, the wolf lunges itself at Amanda and Amanda lets go of me as she transforms into her wolf. I was about to run when someone gripped my elbow.

I struggled against Kylon's hold but he punches my stomach again and I bend my body trying to alleviate the pain. Kylon yanks my hair as he drags us out of the battlefield. I place my hand on Kylon's hand and try to scratch him but he looks unaffected. We managed to get outside and I took this opportunity to stomp my feet on his, he lets go of my hair and I kick his private area.

Kylon falls to the ground as he cups his crotch and I ran, as fast as I could.

But not more than a 100 meters I was tackled to the ground, I could feel the heavy weight of the person weigh on me and I was struggling to get air inside my lungs. I felt claws pressing against my back and I pressed my lips together trying to forget about the pain.

I was turned over and I met sharp teeth hovering my face, I knew that I couldn't fight off a wolf. The wolf snarled at me and saliva was dripping from his mouth onto my face.

Then all of the sudden the weight of the wolf was removed off of me and I rolled over to my side as blood flowed from the puncture the wolf made.

I felt someone pull me up and I groaned, "Avery?" I recognized his voice and I looked up to see Aiden, I felt so happy that I hugged him tightly not minding the blood coating my face and clothes.

"Don't leave me. Don't leave me" I croaked out as my tears mixed with the blood.

"I won't baby, I'm here. I'm here" Aiden says as he kisses me not caring that I was dirty and that blood was smeared on our lips.

Guys, there's approximately one chapter left, and that's going to be the last chapter. ( TДT)

I know. o(╥﹏╥)o

I know. っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

But, pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow! (´∀`)♡