Chapter 14

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R

F O U R T E E N

【️♕️】️

I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t even embark myself in my own darkness, every time I would close my eyes, images of the wolf’s rabid face would come to me, its darkened bloodshot eyes, the way his saliva would drop off his  mouth.

I screamed again, for the 5th time, this wasn't the first time that I have awoken this night, not only was the attack had flashed into my dreams but also my past, where I was beaten and tortured. I muffled my screams with my hands.

I rocked myself back and forth and with a shaking voice I sang out,

Twink-l,  twin-kle li-i-itle s-t-ar, how I-I w-onde-r w-hat y-you are.

U-p abo-ove the w-wor-ld so h-high.

Lik-e a di-amo-nd  in the sk-sky.

I was singing myself out of misery, I could easily forget what was happening if I sing a song, but tonight it didn't seem to work, my heart still beats rapidly, my head still hurts and I am still rocking myself back and forth like a rocking chair.

With a shaking hand I put my palm on the floor as I pushed myself to stand up, my feet wobbled under me, yet I managed to stood up. I clutched my abdomen as I softly and quietly open my door, I looked around the halls to see any guards and fortunately there are none.

I walked around the quite Castle, until now I still marvel at the intricate parts of the Castle, its so beautifully aesthetic. As I walk and kept my head upwards to study the linings and carvings of the ceiling, I bumped into a hard wall, I cursed at the wall as I rubbed my head.

"Stupid wall" I mumbled, my eyes still closed as I rubbed my head, avoiding the freshly cut.

"Are you calling me stupid?" a husky voice asked, I felt tingles of pleasure shot down my core as I felt my lower regions clench in arousal. I stiffen at the voice before I looked up.

The so called wall growled and I felt myself being pushed against a wall, I held back a whimper at the pain as a head was buried on my neck. I felt him sniff me and growled again, he was pressed up against me and I couldnt help but note the sparks and tingles everywhere his and my skin touched.

After a few more sniffs and growls he raised his head and once his bluish-green eyes stared at mine I let out a gasp, how could two pools of greenery and the waves of ocean pull me in? I could drown, but I would choose not to come up, Id rather stay drowning in his eyes. His eyes were filled with mystery and pain, I was intrigued by him, his life, his past and everything that regards him.

I stared at him and he stared back at me, his eyes flickered to my lips before he looked at my eyes once more, he leaned in closer.

His plump, luscious and addictive lips were pressed against mine.

I widened my eyes at the unfamiliar contact.

I stood there, awkwardly as my hand was clutching my abdomen while the other was lying limply at the my side, I don't know what to do. My senses started to kick in and I was panicking on the inside, I felt the Kings hand move as he cupped my cheek and I stopped myself from hissing in pain, but his touch eased the pain, as if his touch erased the pain.

He groaned, I felt his tongue swipe my lower lip as if he wanted me to open my lips, again, I panicked.

His other hand that wasnt holding my cheek wrapped itself around my waist and I gasped and he took this as an opportunity to enter his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue tasted like heaven, minty and fresh. He caressed my tongue with his own and I unconsciously let out a quiet moaned, the pain was leaving my body and pleasure came coursing through my body. I ignored the warning signs inside my mind as I awkwardly lifted both my hands to wrap them around his neck and pulled him closer against me.