Chapter 7

Someone was asking for me to update and I am sorry that I haven't updated for a while, but anyways here is another update and I will try my very best to update once or twice a week, anyways enjoy!
This is dedicated to Mutant_IceCream😉😊

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
S E V E N

【️♕️】️

I opened the doors of the King's chamber and the first thing that I saw was the large glass windows that shows the outside part of the Castle, the green grass that has stretched and consumed all the ground. The King's chamber consists of a large living room and two doors at each end, one of the doors may lead to the King's bedroom.

I glanced at the room and I awed at the beauty and the tidiness of the room, it seemed well kept, like no one was living in this beautiful and spacious room, not a single thing was out of place, the built-in-bookshelf that was pushed up in a wall contained many books, two couches faced each other and a coffee table was placed at the middle with a vase that contains a beautiful rose. A large TV was also placed at the middle way of the wall.

I suddenly remembered why I am here and I gnawed at my lower lip and willed myself to calm down, I was panicking and I dread for the consequences that can occur. I looked between the two doors, pointing my index finger on the doors, wondering which door I would take.

Only a few inches and a turn of my hand, that was what it would take and I would see what was happening to the King, picturing him in pain as someone hit him and kick him made me swiftly open the door and I wished I didn't, there at the center of the room stood the King, with only a towel covering his lower regions as water drop from his wet body down to the floor.

My breath was hinged as I stare at the God before me. His perfectly sculpted body was on display as I take him all in, my eyes darting back and forth on his body.

I widened my eyes and cover my eyes as I try to show some respect, in my mind though was in a different situation, it was imagining the King's perfect, majestic and fine face, my mind was imagining how his face would be so close to mine and how he would kiss me senselessly, it replayed the slight sight of his perfect and refined abs that were so prominent. All the lustful thoughts made my lower regions clench.

He growled lowly as I heard his sharp intakes and from the corner of my eyes I saw his hands clenched in a fist, like he was restraining himself. His eyes were also shifting from gold back to its bluish-green color. I gaped at the change before quickly shaking my head, it must be my imagination.
I didn't even realize that he was in front of me until he wrapped his thumb and index finger on my chin and when he did, million butterflies erupted inside my stomach and sparks erupted. His simple touch was electrifying that I subconsciously leaned into his touch. It was the first time that I didn't coil away from a mans touch.

He tilted my head so that I could look up at him and the moment that I did, I was mesmerized with the two bluish-green eyes of his, it felt like those eyes of his captured me into a trance, a trance I know I couldn't escape from. It's like the world has seemingly stopped and it was only us in the world. My only focus was on his eyes, two deep pools that sucks me in.

I blinked at him and he just stared back unblinking as he just stared at me wondering off.

Suddenly the door busted open as Amanda came inside.

"Aidey! What is taking you so-" she stopped midway in her sentence as she took in that the King has company. She glared daggers at me before her eyes settled on the King's hand that was placed on my chin and as soon as she noticed the King's hand it quickly was now gone and I missed his touch. He ripped his hand off my chin like I was poison to him. I felt an unbearable pain that stabbed my heart continuously as I could see the disgust on his face. The tiny light of hope was gone.