Chapter 11

Before you read yet again:
When I opened the app, I was in a sour mood, so when I saw that my book reached up to 1000😆😆 reads I smiled and squealed, so I am going to update as a thank you. Enjoy reading this Early Updated Chapter.
Thank you for the votes. Reads and comments😍😆😘😘😘

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
E L E V E N

【️♕️】️

The small clock that was placed on the wall stroked midnight and it was now my birthday, the day that I turned 18, I frowned.

Nothing ever special happened during my birthday. I still didnt have my freedom, I was still alone and no one still loves me. Just another pitiful and lonely year added.

I don't like my birthday, every time it was my birthday the worst always come to my life. It was like a bad omen in my life.

It was my birthday when I got kidnapped. It was during my eight birthday when I first lost consciousness when I was sweeping. It was during my tenth birthday when I first experienced physical abuse, it was the first time someone hit me.

I remember that time when someone pushed me so hard that my head hit the wall. When I woke up I lost some of my memories. I couldnt remember who my parents were and their names. I couldn't remember them until today.

And during my eleventh birthday was the worst, it was then that one of Henrys friend tried to get it with me and forced himself on me. I struggled and denied him which resulted to a black eye, stinging and bruised cheeks from the harsh slaps, bruises on my stomach, bruised and cut lips, throbbing head and ripped clothes.

That was the night where I had cried so much. It was too much, it wasn't a normal situation that should happen to an eleven-year-old and at that time I was hoping that someone would be able to find and rescue me.

I played with my necklace as I stared at the distant, hoping and waiting for policemen to barge into the room and capture the people who had hurt me and save me from them, I just waited and waited until I heard my name being called.

"Bitch! Come here!"

I walked over to them as I hid my necklace, even though they had taken away my freedom I will not let them take my necklace, the thing that will remind me of the memories of my past.

I still remember how they had banged my head so hard that when I opened my eyes, something thick was filling up my eyelids and dripping and that was when I had realized that they had managed to wound my head.

I shivered at that memory and unconsciously my hand made its way towards the scar on my head and I grimaced when I touched the vertical scar.

"Yes master?" I asked in a low voice or more like a mumble as I bowed my head.

"I want you to go and get the drinks inside the fridge" he said and pointed his finger towards the fridge which was only 10 meters away from him.

He was not alone but a few of his friends were sitting on their chairs as they rounded up a table full of cards and dominos.

"Of course Master" I hated calling him Master, it was as if I was his servant.

I went towards the fridge and opened it and grabbed one dozen beers, I didn't miss the fact that his friends are eying me up and down as if I was their last meal. I shivered at the thought that they would touch an eleven-year old.

"Is that your slave or something?" one of Henry's friends asks as he nods his head towards my direction.

"Yeah" was Henry's short reply.