Chapter 34

〖♕️〗️

C H A P T E R

T H I R T Y F O U R

【️♕️】

I was giddy all the way to town, it maybe because Aiden was holding my hand throughout the way. I was glad that he is not ashamed of me, that he wasn't keeping our mate bond in secret. He was actually declaring and saying it to other people, claiming that I am his mate.

I would always blush when he says that but I was also elated that he wasn't denying us. We have already toured most of the Kingdom, he showed me different places and made me try different delicacies. Throughout it all I felt happy and content, all my problems were at the back of my head.

I was laughing at something Aiden said when I spotted the same dress in the boutique yesterday. I tried to listen to whatever Aiden was saying but my mind was on the dress and the event that happened yesterday.

Aiden must have noticed that I am not paying attention, he tilted my head to him.

"What is it?" he asked me but my eyes just followed the dress.

He followed my gaze as he pulls my hand and started to walk towards the boutique, my eyes widened as I realised what he was trying to do. I tried to remove his hand from mine but he tightens his grip on mine but not too tightly. Just so that I couldn't get away.

"Aiden" I whispered yelled at him.

He just smirks at me, his eyes twinkling with mischief. He must have connected the dots together, damn his smart mind.

We entered the boutique and I couldn't help but look around the store. The items look expensive, it costs more than my entire life's money. Aiden was nonchalant about the ectravagant things, as if he had seen better.

I glare at the back of Aiden's head, wishing that it would caught on fire.

"Glaring at me won't get you out of this store baby" Aiden chuckled at me as he pinches one of my cheeks. I jutted my lower lip at him in response and he just swipes his thumb against it. I looked away from him.

A saleslady came to us and let out a gasp as she realises that it was the King. She bows profusely at Aiden and I couldn't blame her, it was just unexpected that the King would come, especially when he was with a servant.

"W-Welcome your M-Majesty" the saleslady said, her voice nervous but tries to compose her voice and posture to be more professional. Aiden just nods at her, with no emotion, he brought his attention back to me and I could see his cold façade crack as he smiles at me. The saleslady looks shocked, Aiden was actually known to be cold hearted, nonchalant and was void of emotion. But he acts differently towards the people that he loves.

And I am glad that he doesn't treat me coldly anymore.

He leans closer to me, he adjusts himself to my level before he whispers into my ear, "This is the boutique that embarrassed you yesterday right?" he asks me and I bit my lip as I looked at the saleslady who was glaring at me. I don't want to lie to Aiden but I also don't want anyone to get hurt.

Who knows what Aiden would do to the owner of the boutique if he finds out. I reluctantly nod my head and he smiles, seemingly pleased at my honesty and answer.

"Good girl" he pats my head lovingly before he diverts his attention to the saleslady who was staanding awkwardly, waiting for the King's orders.

"Go and get your manager" the saleslady wasted no time as she bowed to Aiden before she went to call the manager.