Chapter 6

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
S I X

【️♕️】️

We arrived at the throne room and at the throne stood the King, looking as handsome and intimidating as ever. My heart fluttered at the sight of him, however, my heart clenched as I saw through my lashes that beside him stood Amanda in all her glory, wearing a tight red dress that fitted her perfectly showing of her curves that most men would like to touch and girls who would dream to have. As always I bowed my head in respect. The guard walked up to the King and he whispered something and the Kings eyes were directed at me for a second before he nodded curtly at the guard and he wrapped his arm around Amandas slim and curvy waist as he pulled her closer to him.

That simple move made my heart clench in pain as I bit my lip from whimpering in agony as I only looked at the perfect couple as they stood together. Amanda smiled at him and the King also smiled a soft smile in return and at this moment I really wished that it was me, that it was me who would make the King smile and laugh.

All the servants and guards are present, waiting for the Kings announcement.

"Many of you already know who this beautiful girl beside me is Amanda" blushed at the compliment she was given as she blushed and giggled.

"Now I want you all to respect and treat her with politeness, courteousness and most of all respect, anyone who treats her with hostility will be punished accordingly. Is that understood?" all of us nodded. My previous master was also present.

"Not only that but this coming 18th of September is her birthday and I want all servants to be busy preparing for we will throw a magnificent birthday for the beautiful Amanda, that is all, you are now all dismissed, you may continue your duties" he did a short nod of his head before he tightened his grip on Amandas waist but not that tight to hurt her as they both exited the throne room, off to somewhere.

I didn't know if it was the world hating me or its just pure coincidence that Lady Amanda and Is birthdays are the same.

I envied a lot of people, I envied their freedom. But what I envied most is the adoration and love that lady Amanda receives. My heart clench at the thought of being loved and dotted upon. I gave myself a dejected laugh, knowing that it is impossible.

As I was about to walk towards the hallway, I began to feel dizzy as my body started to feel as if it weighs a thousand pounds, then I heard a thud, after realizing that I was the one who collapsed, my eyes were forcefully closed as went to the dark abyss.

A dark figure stood in front of me, seeing as the figure was toned to perfection and oozed confidence I quickly noticed that he must be an important person, not only that but he was actually quite familiar. I deliberated whether I should walk closer to him or to just stay at the place I was standing on. I looked around and I quickly noticed how creepy and dark the surroundings are, the figure did not move an inch, only cold wind blew right past us, I remained as quiet and also did not make a move.

A while later I heard a scream, it wasn't feminine but it was also not a mans voice, it belonged to a boy in his teenage years, the figure tensed as he ran as quick as lightning to where the scream was.

I tried and cope up with his fast pace and the sight before me was so horrifying, the man stood just a couple of feet away from me as he looked at the boy holding two dead wolves as he cried and cried like he had never did before in his life, the boy looked awfully familiar like the man not a couple of feet away from me, they both had the same hair color, but not the body, the boy looked lean but the man stood with his bulging, more prominent muscles.