Chapter 36

〖♕️〗️

C H A P T E R

T H I R T Y S I X

【️♕️】

After I told my story to Aiden we stayed in bed the whole day up until we had to get up and get dinner.

Aiden acts a lot more careful around me and he even talks to me softly as if when he raises his voice I will break like glass. It's amusing and sometimes irritating at the same time but it was quite sweet of him. But I was getting tired of him treating me as if I'm a porcelain doll that can break with just a little touch.

I am currently eating my lunch now with Aiden in his private dining area since I am in love with the place and told Aiden if we can eat here everyday. He nodded and said I could do anything I want, if I want something then it will be given to me.

Right now Aiden keeps staring at me, like I would accidentally cut myself with the knife, I roll my eyes at him before I continued to eat more. Now I can actually eat more, I am glad that my body got accustomed to it because I really don't want to vomit the food back just like the last time I overfed myself.

"Aiden, I'm not going to cut myself" I huffed at him, having done with his constant stares.

"I know, I was just making sure" I rolled my eyes again.

"You know that I'm fine, right? Aiden, I'm here, you don't need to worry, I'm not going anywhere" I smiled at him and he smiled back as he relaxes in his chair.

As days have passed I am now completely comfortable with Aiden, it's hard to think that I can actually talk back to him and tease him. It's like yesterday when I trembled against his gaze or stammer when talking to him. We even sleep together at the same bed, he knows that I only get comfortable sleeping on a bed when he is with me. So he suggested that I move in with him, I protested against this idea and said that I am going to be fine but he persuaded me with until I caved in.

No one can actually say no to him, especially if he knows how to use his words and body to get what he wants. I flush as I remember how seductive he talked to me when he tried to persuade me. How hot his breath was against my ear and how husky his voice sounded that made my knees tremble.

"I won't let you go anyways" Aiden shrugs and I was thankful when he went back to his normal self.

"Don't you have any duties to uphold?" I ask him after a couple of minutes later. Aiden pauses then sighs loudly.

"I forgot I still had those, shit" Aiden curses and I felt bad for him, he was neglecting his duties just to be with me. As sweet as that had been I know that we can't be a normal couple, he is a King and he will be busy most of the time.

Aiden purses his lips and I feel guilty bringing the topic out, "I'm sorry if I ruined our mood"

"No, it's fine, it's good that you reminded of it" Aiden sighs but shook his head and smiles at me.

A guard came closer to us as he bows to Aiden before he asks permission to speak to which Aiden nodded. The guard looks nervous as he speaks,

"There has been a problem occuring on the northern pack that is in need of your aid, your Majesty. The Royals present there cannot handle the situation and requests for your presence" the guard bows his head before he waits for Aiden's command.

Aiden doesn't look too pleased with what he heard and I know that he wants to spend as much time as he want with me but his duties are more important and I get this.