Chapter 7

(A/N) The celeb to play David has been changed xx 

AND, I also don't know if you needed tickets to go to the show, it's just a part in the plot so go with the flow? :P Same for the album coz it was released the next day.

I was almost on cloud nine. 

Last month, on my birthday, I got the best gift ever. The Up All Night DVD and passes to come here to Rockefeller Plaza and watch One Direction perform. I hooted again. The excitement was way too much to contain.

Tia ad Zoey were with me. After the show we're going to meet the guys at my place to watch some movies and then probably go out for dinner or something. We've got spring break so there isn't much to do, anyway. 

And then One Direction was out on stage. The screams were deafening but their voices soared over the noise. I could feel the exhilerating energy around me and for the next twenty minutes, I left behind everthing linking me to reality and got lost in the concert. 

Leaving from there was difficult, but Tia, Zoey and I managed to accept the fact that it was over and piled into the car. But Tia had decided that she wasn't done yet. 

I couldn't blame her. Boyfriends weren't generally appreciative of their girlfriends having celebrity crushes whom they talked about constantly on end. Tia needed to freak out over our experience and thus, we were practically the only people who would listen to her. 

Zoey and I were quiet for a while, allowing her monologue. Zoey was also visibly annoyed since she was usually the one to do most of the talking. About five minutes later, though, Zoey looked at me and shruugged, indicating towards Tia. 

I grinned, suppressing a laugh, and the two of us proceeded to join her in her 'fangirling' session. 

~*~

"Are we late?" Jason asked as I opened the back door of my house to let him in. Wait. Why was he at the back door and not the front? Patrick - the security guy - obviously let them in but why was he at the back door? And where were Michael and David?

"If you call half an hour late, then yes." Zoey replied. "Why are you so late?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

I wasn't paying attention. A flash of colour behind him caught my eye. 

"What is Michael doing?" I asked Jason.

"Um, he - " I didnt wait for his answer but barged out of the house.

"MICHAEL! DON"T YOU DARE! " I screamed. I couldn't really process what was happening. All I knew was Michael was spray-painting my swing.

He didn't budge, making me angrier by the passing second. "The deed has been done." He said, calmly. David was no help. He was passing Michael some paints and himself splashing colour.

Behind me, I heard snickering. Apparently, Jason had also been part of the plan.

Trying to find reason, I asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

 "You're garden needs some change. It's been the same for years." Michael replied, as if he couldn't see the infuriation on my face.

"Maybe because I LIKE IT THAT WAY!" I screamed, again. Seriously! There is only so much a person can bear!

"I promise, you'll love it when we're done." Michael said.

Tia was standing next to me now.

"Mike, maybe you shouldn't. Her dad might not like you messing things up in their house. It's private property after all," she said.