THE END - Please read at least the bold part.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

OMGOMGOMG. WOW. FINALLY. AHH. I love that the ending came to me naturally into a proper and beautiful one. 

DISCLAIMER THOUGH. This is all based on my imagination, therefore I cannot guarantee that love like this exists. Wait. It probably does. But I do know that it isn't as perfect. Jason and Kirsten are in the Honeymoon Stage of their relationship, but if I were to continue writing their story, I would get them married eventually, but only after tons of breakups, one in which she dates Adam. Yes, you read that right. Screw me. 

Anyway . . :P

I don't think I'll be writing an epilogue even though I'm in two minds about it. This ending just came out so right that I don't have the heart to end it elsewhere.

If you have to know though, here's what happens :

Five years later, Jason and Kirsten are still together even though they have occassionalifghts and eventually make up. (Michael and Tia are in college somewhere else. So are David and Grace. Zoey is Kirsten's roommate, who's got an unofficial thing with Jason's roomie.)

Basically, Kirsten goes to meet Jason at his dorm room. He's been avoiding her for a day and she's worried that he's going to break up with her. She wants to try and sort things out. What happens is that the unaware Jason doesn't want her to enter his room, but she forces herself inside and finds a darkened room with a meal set up at the corner table. There's a single candle lit with several unlit ones. Turns out that this was what Jason was preparing for due to which he was avoiding her.

Jason proposes to Kirsten and she says 'yes'. 

THE END. 

GAH. I won't write the Epilogue after all. 

But THANK YOU.

Thank you to ALL OF YOU, who have stucky by me through this trainwreck of a book. At least as it was before I edited it. I will still go back and make some necessary changes right in the beginning, but the story will still remain the same. 

This was my first ever book on Wattpad and I've come so much far from since I started it two years ago and that just gives me tons of feels :")

I'm writing a bunch of other books as well, so you should go to my profile and check them out :3

And, for all you silent readers out there, this is the time for you to come out of your hole. c:

Until . . another book, if you will. :3

(Omg, this is so sad.)