Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Ugh, first day of school. It's already been 3 years and still I can't tell if I'm excited or sad to go back to school. I'm excited to see my chipmunk, Rosé, at school. We always hang out when it's summer time but this past summer she was too busy.

"Lisa! Hurry up, you need to get to school!" My dad told me.

"Alright, alright I'll be downstairs soon."  I yelled from upstairs.

I got dropped off at school and my first class was History. God I hate History and people who say that History is important because it will repeat itself. I don't disagree with this but it's always so boring for me to listen to people's past. As I walked into History class, my heart was pounding and my hands were starting to sweat intensely...I was hoping to see that special person...

And no it wasn't Rosé...

It was...

Irene.

Why you may ask? Well because I still had feelings for her. Even though I confessed to her last year, my heart never got over her. I was still head over heels for her. I was crushing on her since freshmen year but I never told her anything. We were in a group for our Biology class and who knew I would fall for her. It took me one year just to tell her how I felt and not even a way that was "touching"

*Flashback*

It was the end of the school day. I always approach Irene and talk to her a bit because we have no classes together. I would always leave my class early to see her because I know she carpools with Seulgi.

"Hi, Irene! How are you?" -I excitedly asked as I approached her.

"Hey Lisa, I'm good, how about you?" She said looking straight into my eyes and I felt my heart beating really fast.

"Oh god...why are you always making me feel this way..." I whispered, but Irene heard me.

"What?" Irene questioned.

"Oh I've been fine! Uhmmm Irene???
C-can I-i tell you something-g?" I stuttered and I'm mentally face palming myself for not being confident in front of her.

"Yeah...what is it?"

"Ehrmmm, I-i..." I was cut off by Seulgi calling for Irene because they had to go.

"I'll text you about it, bye Irene." I said to her before she left.

*End of Flashback*

I always texted her after that day saying I had something to tell her. I would ask if she would be free at lunch or after school. I told myself I'm going to do it, yet I never had the courage to do it face to face. So what do I do? Well I texted her my feelings.

I told her how much I liked her, yet I didn't want to ruin our friendship. After I confessed, she told me she didn't feel the same and my heart broke. I acted as if I was okay. We ignored each other for about two weeks. I avoided going down certain hallways where I knew where she would be because I was too embarrassed. I couldn't handle seeing her when I was turned down.

I roamed my eyes around my History class and I was grateful I did not see her, yet I was hurting as well because she still had my heart. I  saw Rosé and I immediately ran to her.

"Chipmunk!!! I missed you so much!" I screamed and tackled her off her desk like we were playing football.

"Yah Lalisa! Get off me! Why are you like this?!" Rosé exclaimed as she pushed me off of her.

"Can't I say hi to my best friend? I haven't seen you in so long!" I hugged her tightly to the point where she turned blue. Rosé hit my arms and I released her.

"You are so crazy" Rosé answered while rolling her eyes.

"Crazy for you" I said, giving a devilish smirk and winking at her.

Class ended and we are off to our next class, English. We laughed and talked about what happened over the summer. Rosé told me how she was chased around by a fly. This crazy girl is scared of the littlest things, she's so precious. As I stepped into the room, I felt an odd presence. A pair of eyes were on me, as Rosé and I took our seats. I glanced around the room and our eyes met each other. I saw her...