Dani laughed softly, though no humor was shown on her face as she stared at the table and asked, "Do you think I'm a hypocrite?"

Greta frowned. "What? What do you mean, D? Why would you be a hypocrite?"

"Because here I am thinking Mikey would cheat on me and getting angry with his new friend when I...I did that," she said with a frown.

"Hey, no. Don't think like that, D," Greta said while reaching over to grab Dani's hand. "You're not a hypocrite, and those situations are totally different. You were broken up when it happened, so you had every right to move on in any way you wanted. Whether you tell him what happened or not is your choice, but you're not the bad guy for doing what you did."

"But they hate each other, G," Dani mumbled. "With anyone else, it'd be different, but I did it with him and now I just feel like...He's never going to give up because I gave him what he's always wanted out of me. God, I feel so disgusting!"

Greta frowned and squeezed Dani's hand as she watched the girl let out a shaky breath and shake her head.

"No...No, I am not letting him ruin this day," Dani then said. "It's our first sister day since I've been out of the hospital and it's been amazing. He is not ruining that."

"Okay," Greta said with a nod. "So let's change the subject...Guess who told me he really misses you and wants to see you?"

A small frown curved on Dani's lips as she tilted her head and asked, "Who?"

Greta gave the girl a look before laughing as she said, "Hans, you silly goose!!"

Dani's eyebrows raised in shock at her words. "Really?! He does?!" she asked as a small smile formed across her features.

The last time she had gone to visit Hans, they were all still in Highschool, and the twins' father had still been alive. It wasn't that Hans hadn't wanted to see anyone else, he just had a hard time being around people other than Greta, and both Dani and Mikey understood enough to not be hurt by the fact.

"Of course he does, D. You're his best friend just as much as you are mine," Greta said in a gentle tone before furrowing her brows. "And I think he said he has something to tell you."

Dani's own brows raised even higher at the blonde's words, but before she could ask anything, their waiter returned to take their orders...and her body instantly stiffened as he placed her drink down in front of her with a small smile. There was a lingering emotion in his eyes that only added to the uneasiness she had already felt from his presence alone, and Greta narrowed her eyes as she'd noticed the action.

"Here you are ladies, an order of fried pickles and two strawberry milkshakes with extra cherries...I know they're your favorite, DanDan," he said, and Greta scoffed under her breath as Dani gave him a strained smile.

"Thank you," she said in a quiet tone.

"Anything for you, princess," he said with a wink, which caused Dani to scowl.

Greta snapped her fingers and said, "Take our orders already so you can go away, dickhead."

Dylan clenched his jaw. "You know what? Just say it already. Say you're jealous cause DanDan had me before you did. But don't you worry, baby. I've got plenty of room for you too."

Disgust washed over Greta's features as she said, "You're fucking sick! Nobody wants you! What we want is for you to take our orders and get out of our faces!"

Dylan changed his stance, which caused Dani to sit up and say, "We want two orders of veggie burgers and fries, Dylan. Just take our order and go, please. There's no need for you to keep trying to make a scene."