CHAPTER 3- Room 020.

Start from the beginning

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, nice to...."

He started talking but the girl cut him off.

"And that's Andrew" she said pointing at a guy that was busy doing what I didn't know.

I couldn't see his face because he had his back turned to me but I could see his messy brown hair.

"What's your name?" I asked remembering that she hadn't told me her name.

"Oh, sorry, I was busy introducing you to others- I haven't even introduced myself". She said.

"I'm Chloe"

"Nice to meet you Chloe" I said and smiled.

She made herself busy by arranging plates with food in them into two trays.

After arranging the plates, she put glasses of abnormally thick red wine into the trays.

She looked up to check the time on the wall clock.

"One more minute everyone" she said.

They all covered the food and stood in a straight line. I stood behind Chloe and firmly held the tray that she handed over to me.

"Follow me". she said.

We climbed up the flight of stairs and walked down the hallway. We stopped and she turned to look at me.

"I'll see you later" she said. "The information on the tray will tell you where you are going to and who you're going to meet"

With that, she opened a door and walked inside closing the door behind her.

I sighed. I searched for any information on the tray and saw.

'Room 020. Prince Cole' written on it.

I assumed I was to give the tray to Prince Cole who stayed at the twentieth room. Chloe had gone into the room that had an inscription that said '09' on it.

I still had to walk further down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~

I took in a deep breath and knocked the door gently. I knocked the door again but there was no reply.

Just as I turned to leave, someone opened the door. I looked up to see the person.

My jaw dropped. A freaking Greek god was standing half naked before me with his towel hanging loosely on his waist. He looked hotter than Adonis himself.
He was a tall blue eyed guy with pale skin that looked kinda tanned and well defined muscles.

"What do you want?" He said, rolling his blue eyes.

He probably caught me staring at him so I closed my mouth and cleared my throat.

"Do you know anyone called Prince Cole?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Stop repeating the same question!

"Uh, I came to give him this tray".

"Who are you?"

He was starting to annoy me. He was asking too much questions.

"Stop asking me questions. I came here to give this tray to Prince Cole, not to answer stupid questions....."

"Who do you think I am then?" He asked as if I wasn't even making sense.

"We've never met before so how do expect me to know who you are?"

"Huh, you're such a dummy. You came here asking for Prince Cole and this is obviously his room so who does that make me?"

Shit! He was Prince Cole!

I mentally scolded myself for being so stupid.

I gathered enough boldness to continue talking.

"Y-you should have told me you were Prince Cole instead of asking questions"

"You know you're wrong so stop defending yourself".

"You should have told me" I still defended.

"Just apologize and stop defending yourself". He said in a bored tone.

I didn't respond.

"Well, now that you know that I'm Prince Cole, who are you?"

"Brittany"

"Just Brittany?" He asked.

He was obviously doing it on purpose.I glared at him before speaking again.

"I'm Brittany Riele"

"You're new here, right?" He asked.

I nodded and he smirked.

"That's my breakfast I guess" he said looking at the tray.

I nodded.

"What's in it?" He asked.

"I dunno" I replied.

"Who served the food then?" He asked.

"Someone" I replied.

"Come in" he said and opened the door so that I was able to fit in.

I walked in then he closed the door behind us.

***
A/N: Hey Beautiful People!

I'm so sorry for the late update. I'll try to update the next chapter early.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💗💋💕💓💕💋
💓💌😘✨😍💌
💕🍥👗🙏🎽🍥
💗💋👖💫👖💋
💖❤️👠❤️👞❤️
💛🌻🌻🌻🌻💚
🌻🌻 😍 🌻🌻
🌻Love YOU🌻
🌻🌻 🌹 🌻🌻
💚🌻🌻🌻🌻
🌴🍃🌺🌺🍃🌴

Okay, that's a lot of emojis there.

Love y'all.
Till next update.