The alpha stops the kiss just to hoist his partner up into his arms and take him to his bedroom.
Then he blatantly drops him on his bed and starts sucking his neck, leaving one love bite after another, while also moving his body against the smaller one.
Hinata is very happy with how things are turning out. Admittedly, his mother may have been somewhat right and Kageyama is a bit more aggressive than usual. Normally, he tends to quickly get embarrassed whenever Hinata initiates sex.
Sex is still so new for him. He has never been that close with anyone ever. Hugging and kissing was already a big step for the alpha to make. But as soon as it gets ever more intimated he gets scared.
He has never trusted anyone more than he trusts Hinata. But setting to him is something he can plan out in his head and knows what to expect. Getting intimate with Hinata is not like that. The omega isn't predictable, never. And he may declare his undying love for the alpha out of sudden after a simple kiss.

However, Kageyama is filled with hormones right now. His mind is clouded with lust. It scares him as much as he loves it right now.

Soon enough, Kageyama moves onto pulling his short and boxers off, throwing them away before continuing to pull at Hinata's shorts signaling him to hoist his butt up so he can also remove them. He doesn't even make a remark about his boxershorts this time. (That day there are a bunch of cute sheep on them)
As they are both completely naked, Kageyama stares at Hinata for a moment. He looks so good and he is only his to ravish. Hinata's hair is already messy and his eyes glassy. They kiss for another good minute, meanwhile the alpha's hand lightly brushes over the other's dick, until it reaches his balls which he kneads a bit before slightly pushing one finger inside the omega's tight heat. A loud moan escapes his mouth calling for his lovers name.
Kageyama almost wants to just continue pushing more fingers inside but even with his arousal clouded mind he realizes that they should use some lube.
So to the omega's displease he stops to frantically search for the bottle well hidden under his bed. When he finally finds it he also grabs the package of condoms with it. Happily realizing that they can be used for knotting, he pulls one out.
Knotting is nature's weird way of ensuring an alpha that he is the one to have mated the omega. The chance of conception is higher when the coupled pair stay together longer after sex.
Obviously the biology behind it doesn't really matter for most parts these days. It merely becomes one more feature of an alpha's rut and nothing more.

However since the omega has never been together with any other alpha than Kageyama, and definitely not in one's rut it's better to ask him before doing anything in a rush and ending up hurting him. After all, Hinata isn't in his heat that moment so he can sense pain more easily than if he also were to be in a state of sex drive.

"If we have sex now. I can't promise you that I can pull out before my knot develops".
Kageyama looks unsurely at the boy's big glowing eyes.
Hinata swallows nervously. He did not think this through, not considering that this could inevitably happen.
Suddenly, he's a bit afraid of it. Would it hurt?
But there is also a sense of curiosity inside him.
It's an alluring thought, imagining them being so intimately stuck together. Their bodies entwined to one without a chance of anyone leaving before the knot disappears.

"I want to" is Hinata's short breathy response. He stares up into his blue eyes. Breathing the smell of Kageyama. He smells so good. It makes him lose his mind.
He thinks that Kageyama will immediately continue but for a second he senses his concern. The usual very caring alpha showing up besides the instinctive urge to mate.
"You sure?"
"I am"
"Okay..."
The omega lets out a happy sigh when Kageyama slicks up his fingers and finishes preparing him for what was to come.
He opens the condom package, puts one on and spreads some more lube onto it.