She is my everything

"Honey. We're in Jersey"

"We reached already? You are really good"

"Well... I guess I am good. Now where to go?"

Debbie gave her the directions and Lou drove accordingly. Debbie took one soda can out, popped it open and then offered it to Lou.

"Look forward. I'll drink", Lou said, slowing down, but not stopping.

Lou took the can and drank. Debbie didn't look forward. She was looking at Lou, or specifically Lou's throat that was moving as she gulped the sips. Lou then gave the can back.

"I know I'm pretty, but you were supposed to watch the road", Lou said, accelerating the car.

Debbie bit her lip and turned away. She then drank from the same soda can, placing her lips exactly on the same spot as Lou did. Lou noticed it. Debbie didn't care what the drink tasted like; she was reveling this newfound intimacy. Then again passed it back to Lou who drank.

"Now it tastes better than before. Sweeter", Lou said with a poor wink.

It took two minutes for Debbie to understand what Lou meant. Debbie wanted to say something but the moment was already gone and Lou was looking outside, trying to read the sign board in dark.

"So, King's farm is two miles from here"

"Yup"

"Let's go then"

Lou drove and Debbie again placed her head on Lou's shoulder.

"I make a good pillow?"

"Seems like you do"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Almost 4:25 am. They reached the farm. They were on the path directing towards a big mansion. They weren't able to see anything clearly. It was dark. Only the car headlights are the source of light.

"That's my house"

"That fucking Mansion is your house"

"Yeah"

"Uhmmm...", Lou drove and stopped near the gate. A security guard walked towards the car. He checked inside and when he saw Debbie, he saluted her and opened the gate. Lou drove in. It took another 5 minutes to reach the front porch. All the way in, Lou saw trees on both sides of the path, and garden on either side. There were three fountains, one in each garden and one just in front of the mansion. The dim lighting on the path and the front porch was changed to bright one. A man, in his 50s opened the door before Debbie and Lou got down from the car.

"Hey Carl"

"Hello my child. I expected you to be here in the morning. You are too early. And who is this?"

"This is my friend, Lou Miller. Lou, this is Carl. He looks after the house. Carl, it's 4:25 so it is morning"

"Your morning was never before 7 when you were here"

"Well, you are right. So, I need to sleep. I'm tired"

"Sure. Come in. I didn't know you would get your friend. I would've gotten a room ready for her. You know how all rooms are currently"

"Don't worry Carl. We will share my room"

Carl looked at Debbie. She mouthed 'friend and nothing else'

Well she is something. But no one needs to know it for now

Lou wasn't looking at them. She was seeing the house. It was a palace. Yup. That's what she can compare it to. The pillars, chandeliers, the luxurious furniture, the artworks hanging... It was all too royal according to her.