Happy birthday Lou

A/n: Sorry, I unpublished the chapter just few minutes ago. It was by mistake. I was going through the story.

Changing my bio/description. Friendship over relationship was my previous mantra which I had written when I was going through profession related depression and tried to isolate from everyone. But, trust me, the relationship that develops because of a strong friendship is far more superior. That relationship got me out of that depression. You have a friend and a partner in the same person who knows everything about you and you know everything about him/her. So, my new mantra is

"BELIEVE IN RELATIONSHIP EVOLVED FROM A STRONG FRIENDSHIP ❤️"

This probably is also the reason why I adore Loubbie and why I always give more importance to their friendship and relationship than just materialistic pleasure scenes.

***********************************************

Lou rode Snow for half an hour, occasionally speaking to Romeo and Snow. Then she felt it was too hot as the sun was right up her head. She decided to return back. When she reached back to the stable, she saw her friends looking at different horses, Lisa and Debbie speaking, looking at her direction, Claire and Kevin trying convince Tammy and Stacey regarding riding the horses.

Lou looked at Debbie, and Debbie looked back. Lou was worried. She thought Debbie is angry for riding Snow and that she will have to face the consequences soon. She didn't have any other choice though, other than facing it. She got down from the horse. Then she unzipped her jacket, took Romeo out and held in her hand while others walked towards her.

"Idiot, you scared us", Tammy said, hitting Lou's head lightly.

"Ouch! Tammy, why are you angry?"

"That beast hates you, Lou Miller, and you rode it", Lisa said.

"Snow doesn't hate me. He likes me now"

"Last time you were here, he hated you"

"Yeah well, not anymore"

"What did you do? Flirt?"

"Well, kind of. And now me and Romeo are hungry, so I am going. Bye everyone"

Before anyone could stop her, she went away. Debbie desperately wanted to speak to her, apologise to her, but she couldn't.

Lou was actually scared. She thought if she stays there any longer and eventually will be alone with Debbie, then Debbie will punish her. In New York, she had managed to hide this from Tammy. But here, she cannot. There are people all around. If anyone sees and informs Tammy then she will get angry on Debbie and even hate her. Lou didn't want that. She will not let anyone hate or hurt Debbie.

She walked and walked towards the nearby farm. She sat on the grass covered land and placed Romeo next to her. He started eating grass.

"Romeo, what do you think I should do, to get forgiven by Debbie?"

No response, obviously.

"You know, the first time I saw her, I completely was mesmerised. She had that power which attracted me towards her. It was love at first sight. Then we grew closer. She even kissed me during the storm. We were so happy together. But I was an idiot. I ruined everything. You think she will ever forgive me?"

Romeo looked at her and then continued eating.

"What do you do normally? I mean, bunnies mate like 20 million times. How do you keep your girl calm and happy? Also, so many other females look at you, how do you convince your girlfriend that you are only interested in her and no one else? I am sure, that will be tough for you as I know you do enjoy the attention. Also, who is your girlfriend among them?"