Party all night

A/n: okay, so this week I am starting with updates of Love happens. Next will be Elf love, followed by fake boyfriend and Marital bond.

Lou is fun character to write. Enjoy this chapter. And I hope I have enough justice to the last part, where Lou and others get high because of special brownies😅😅

*************************

Get ready, soon, idiot. Love you, Debbie & Tammy

Lou smiled and then looked at the jacket. She realised it was expensive. Lou, though loved that, didn't feel right to own it. The pants and the t-shirt were also expensive. Even the freaking distortion shoes were expensive.

I cannot wear these. They are very much above my level. Also, it looks like I am only trying to use Debbie's wealth

"Hey baby, are you ready?", she heard Debbie's voice.

Lou turned towards the door to answer her, but was dumbstruck seeing Debbie. Debbie was wearing formfitting black latex mini dress that ended right on the mid thighs. A black leather jacket of same length as her dress, with numerous metallic buttons and zips was on this dress. She also wore black knee-high boots. Her makeup, though not much, perfectly complimented her look.

"Baby, what happened? Are you not done yet?"

Debbie walked towards Lou; all the while Lou was just looking at her, her mouth open and eyes wandering all over Debbie's body. She was literally gawking at Debbie.

(A/n: I so badly want Debbie of Marital bond to comment on Lou now 🤣🤣🤣)

"Baby, are you fine? Did you not like your outfit? If you want, I will arrange for new ones. I..."

Lou shut her mouth by kissing her. "You look too hot to handle right now", she whispered against her lips. Debbie smiled and they kissed again.

"Now, I need to reapply my lipstick. So, tell me, you liked the outfit?"

"You looking fucking awesome in this", Lou said, lips tracing Debbie's neck.

"Thanks baby. But I meant yours"

"Hmm"

"What? It's not good?"

"It's too good, actually. And...", Lou said, and parted from Debbie's embrace.

"And?"

"Debbie, I can't take them. I mean..."

"Lou, please. Why do you think like that?"

"Baby, we should always know our limit. That outfit is nothing for you, but for me...it's my two month's salary if I worked in someone else's gym currently. I should never take you for granted when it comes to economic issues"

"Lou, you seriously think like that? Am I not in your life?"

"Debbie, baby, it's not like that. I didn't mean like that. I... baby, this looks like I am... I am wasting your money. I am using you for my needs. I..."

"Lou, what is mine, is yours too"

"Debbie, no. That's not right. You cannot..."

"When I was in your room, you told what is yours is mine, didn't you?"

"Yeah, well, that's different"

"Oh, please, explain"

"Debbie, I am economically middle-class woman who runs a small gym, lives with whatever profit I get in that. Whatever I have is worth for my level. For you, it is just a mere thing. And unfortunately, I can offer only of that level. And even if I try to give you something more, for example any outfit, I can only give either a pant or a shirt of brands. I cannot offer them together. And I don't want you to be defied of what you grew up with. So, I told, you can take anything. I...I just..."