80% kid

It's time to pick Claire up from school. Lou drove there 15 minutes early so she can meet her child soon when she is out. Lou spoke to the security guard who was now her friend, thanks to her visiting almost every day for past 12 years. The school bell rang. The kids are running out of the classroom. She also saw other parents waiting for their kids. Lou had parked the car outside so there is no trouble of following the lane or rules for vehicles inside the school. She patiently waited for her Angel. But Claire didn't come out of her class. Lou waited for 5 more minutes and then decided to walk inside the classroom. There she saw Claire and Debbie speaking.

"Please Miss Ocean"

"No Claire. I don't think I can do that"

"What's going on?", Lou asked.

"Oh, aunt Lou", Claire met her halfway and gave her a side hug. Debbie was looking at Lou with a small genuine smile.

"What happened Miss Sea?"

Debbie rolled her eyes. Lou is purposely calling her that.

"She wants me to tell her mom that I allowed Kevin to study with her after school at either of their places. Combined studies"

"Angel what's all this?", Lou asked sitting on Debbie's rotating chair like a gangster, placing her legs on the table, hands folded behind her head. Debbie was surprised.

"Excuse me that's my chair"

"Hmm you should always allow your guests to sit on the chair, even if it means to offer your own chair"

"You are not my guest, you came here to pick Claire up, and I didn't offer. You sat by yourself. And this is teacher's chair. So, you cannot sit on it. You can sit on those desks instead if you really want to sit here in class"

"Those are for kids and I am 20% sure I am not a kid"

Debbie was smiling inside. Lou's antics are really funny.

"Well then the rest 80% makes you a kid. So, get up and sit there"

"This chair is good", Lou said rotating it. She then started sliding it sideways.

"Stop. You are more of a kid than Claire. Stop playing with that chair"

"What else you want me to play with then?", She said taking the paperweight and rotating it on the table. Lou said it without any intention of double entendre but Debbie definitely thought in some other way and that definitely made her cheeks pink.

"Claire, control your aunt"

"Aunt Lou..."

"Baby Angel, we will go in five minutes and also... Nope you cannot have "combined studies" at your place or at Kevin's"

"Aunt Lou...", Claire whined.

"Nope honey. Tammy will kill both me and your teacher if she gets to know this is your plan and we supported. She might even do our post-mortem with the report declaring natural death. So nope. I love my life baby and I am yet to get married"

"But..."

"You can get him to my office every evening where you study always"

"It is lady's gym, right?", Debbie asked.

"Yeah. But I think he can sit inside my office and study if Angel really meant studying. I will be there always and Tammy won't be having any problem if I am present. If not me, my staff will always be there"

"I am... aunt Lou. Today Miss Ocean conducted surprise test and he was not able to answer. He scribbled something I guess, but I am sure he didn't write anything that makes sense. So, I want to help him"