Debbie's assessment of Lou's principles

(A/n: the chapter has less romance and more philosophy. Bare with it.

Will compensate with cute Loubbie moments in next chapter)

****************************************

Much later when Lou and Debbie went to kitchen for breakfast, Claire was already there, trying to balance Fruit loops stack for no reason.

"Watcha doing, kid?", Debbie asked, checking for the breakfast prepared by Tammy. Or maybe Daphne. We never know. Pancakes.

"I am trying to stack fruit loops but they just fall"

"What can you expect from American brands", Lou said and both Debbie and Claire rolled their eyes.

"This has nothing to do with being American brand. It's just physics. Your Weetbix tower will crumble down too", Debbie argued.

"It won't"

"It will"

"It won't. Trust me"

"Why?"

"Because there has to be a Weetbix tower to crumble. Aussies aren't stupid like you guys to build towers of cereals or biscuits. Food is meant to be eaten. Not played"

Debbie rolled her eyes. "That's not... I saw many Weetbix towers. The internet is full of them"

"That's fake"

"What the- it's not fake. It's..."

"Aunt Lou did you just call me stupid?", Claire asked, pouting thereby stopping Debbie's sentence in the middle.

"Not you, baby. I am speaking about others who build towers using food"

"I built the tower", Claire continued pouting. "You are calling me stupid"

"Oh no, kid. I didn't. It's not you who is stupid. It's Americans who are stupid"

"Did you just call us stupid?", Maria, a latin girl who is also a trainer, asked Lou. She had walked upstairs to discuss about new package she has been implementing for past two weeks. She needed Lou's input because of one client and it was an emergency.

"Uh? Oh Maria. No, I didn't call you stupid. You are not American. You are hot Colombian"

"We all are Americans. This continent is called America, Lou"

"Oh, yeah right. I'm sorry. I wasn't speaking of smart Americans. I was only speaking of this particular nation. I never disrespect people and I am not a racist"

"Not racist? Liar", Debbie said. "You Aussies are always..."

"Aussies are the best. They are the best ever thing happened to this world after vodka"

"I get it. People of this nation is stupid. I agree with you", Maria said, a few beat later.

"What the-", Debbie exclaimed and Lou laughed.

"Anyway, Lou, I need you to speak to a client. The client chose a special three week package and trained for two weeks already and now wants to change to new one. Ans she is asking refund for previous package. She already completed two weeks"

"Well, let me handle this client then. She will pay for new package without asking for refund"

Debbie looked at her, raising an eyebrow for dramatic effect and Lou just winked.

"Okay then, hurry up. I will be downstairs"

And Maria went downstairs.

"You will handle? How exactly?", Debbie asked.