For you, from me

Debbie drove her car to Lou's house/gym. She reached there at the exact time when Tammy and Claire walked out and locked the door. Tammy waved at her. Debbie stopped the car.

"Hey there Miss Ocean. Lou's in garage. She'll get her car out. You'll be coming in our car, right?"

"I think that's better. I'll park mine"

Debbie drove towards the gym's parking lot. She parked and saw Lou near the garage next to the lot. Lou was sitting in her car and speaking to someone on phone. Debbie went near and knocked the half open window glass. Lou turned. She smiled and then cut the call.

"Hey Miss Sea. I was driving out"

"Well, I had to park my car"

"Come, sit inside"

Debbie opened the back-seat door and sat inside

"You could've sat in front", Lou said turning back to face Debbie. She saw Debbie's outfit. She was mesmerised. And those long-toned legs were just too much to handle for her. She cleared her throat and turned. All this didn't go unnoticed by Debbie.

"I don't think so. Dr. Robinson or Claire will sit there, usually right?"

"Hmm... Yeah. By the way, you look beautiful"

Debbie blushed.

"Thanks. I would say the same to you but I am not able to exactly see what you are wearing"

"Well, I am wearing something comfortable"

"I'll see later"

"Uhm...", Lou said driving the car out of the garage and out of the parking lot.

"What took you so long?", Tammy asked.

"Phone call"

"Okay fine"

Tammy sat next to Debbie while Claire was in front seat. Lou drove out of the gate and to the destined restaurant. On the way, Lou didn't speak much but Debbie and Tammy spoke and they both quickly became friends. Lou only said one thing to them

"If you guys progressed to share childhood stories then you both need to stop calling each other Miss Ocean and Dr. Robinson. I almost forgot Tammy's last name was Robinson. But you called her so many times for past few days, it's etched in my brain now"

And it worked. They stopped addressing each other with their last names.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Restaurant

They were all seated. Lou and Debbie on one side, Tammy and Claire on the other side. They were waiting for their food. Tammy and Debbie were still speaking something random. Lou, as usual was playing with her rings.

"Mom, I need Ice cream"

"Wait honey. Food before Ice-creams"

"Ice-cream is also a food"

"Nope. They are made only to spoil kids"

"C'mon now Tams. I love ice-creams too", Lou said.

"Yeah. And that's why I came to the conclusion that it spoils kids"

Debbie laughed at this and Tammy joined too.

"I am going to teach you both a lesson"

"What will you do? You'll do your fasting? Lou Miller style?"

"Tammy"

"What is Lou Miller style fasting?", Debbie asked.

"Tammy don't"