Debbie's master plan

(A/n: as the title suggests, this chapter has explanation of Debbie's plan. However, I purposely didn't explain properly and made it confusing because I want the plan to unfurl in proper way as it gets executed in future chapters. If you really want to understand, then you are free to rearrange the paragraphs in your mind and decipher the plan😂)

************

"So, you two are?", Debbie raised her eyebrow. She was in living room along with alleged couple Tammy and Daphne, drinking. Tammy and Daphne were dressed thankfully.

"Well..."

"How did this happen? We didn't even have the slightest clue!"

"This is nothing, Debbie. We are not..."

"Not? I fucking saw you fucking each other earlier"

"Earlier?"

"Oh yeah, I came here to surprise you guys but well, I got surprised instead, more like puking to be honest. I mean, couldn't you guys close the door for heaven's sake!"

"Uh..."

Debbie told she saw them fucking and had to retreat to Lou's room to avoid embarassment. She didn't speak about her brief panicking. That's not their place to know.

Tammy and Daphne, clearly embarassed, were looking everywhere except Debbie.

"So, what are you two? Since when did you guys... You know"

"It's nothing Debbie. We are just having fun"

"Fun?"

"Yeah, friends with benefits kind", Daphne said and Debbie wasn't really sure about them now.

"Oh, so... No romantic feelings? Just... Sex?"

"Yup"

"Uhm... How does that... I mean... That's kinda..."

"Forget us, why are you here? If you are here, where are the rest? Lou and Claire?", Tammy spoke before Debbie could interrogate more.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to inform you guys. I had an emergency work regarding my company and so, flew back yesterday. Lou and Claire are in Houston. Also, Claire won!"

Both Tammy and Daphne squealed in excitement and happiness. They were about to hug Debbie when she stopped. "As much as I want to express my happiness, there is no fucking way I am going to hug you two. Not after what I saw in the room", Debbie literally shuddered at the thought.

Tammy rolled her eyes. "It's not like we were doing anything unknown to human kind. For fucks sake, you and Lou fuck too. And I know her reputation. I have heard from many of her blonde dumb flings"

Tammy had no idea what Debbie actually had felt earlier. Also, she didn't know Lou wasn't just having fun with Debbie, she was making love. True love. So, she spoke that way.

"We won't hug others after sex without being fresh and clean. We make sure to clean ourselves even before we walk out of the room", Debbie said, knowing how poor that counter was. But that did result in Daphne laughing.

"Whatever. Let me call Claire"

And Tammy called. But Claire didn't receive.  She tried Lou's number. Well, again the same result. Both Claire and Lou were angry on Tammy and so, they didn't pick up the phone.

"What's so important to these idiots out there? They never pick my call", Tammy muttered, trying again. Debbie however stopped.

"Don't try, Tammy. They'll not receive"