A ride back home

A/n: All thank Tammy in advance 😜

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It is 8:30 pm. All other clients were gone. The trainers were gone too. Only Daphne was present along with Debbie, Amita and Rose. Daphne was training Debbie but Debbie was not in mood. She so badly wanted to talk to Lou. Daphne sensed her lack of interest.

"I guess it is better to stop. You aren't concentrating"

"Yeah I am not able to. I wanna see her"

"She won't come out any time soon. You should wait till Tammy speaks to her"

"You wanna wait?", Rose asked concerned. Debbie nodded.

"We would stay with you but you see we need to go home. Don't worry though. She'll be fine once Tammy speaks"

Debbie nodded again. They all wished her luck and went home. Claire was there sitting on the couch. Debbie sat next to her.

"My aunt is not a bad person"

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"

"She... She's friendly. She never does anything intentionally. She didn't touch you with bad intentions"

"I know that now. I just... I wasn't able to understand"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and speaking rudely. I just... I was angry because you hurt my aunt"

"I understand. Don't apologise, though keep a check on your language"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It's 9:15 pm. Tammy was still not back. Claire decided to go upstairs. She was in dilemma. The last time Lou was this hurt, Claire was 7-year-old and she saw only her mom was able to console her. So, she was not sure. She stood and was about to go when the door to Lou's bedroom opened. Lou, who cried for sometimes, followed by a brief self-appraisal, walked downstairs because she knows by now the gym will be closed and Claire will be alone. Claire saw her and immediately rushed to her and hugged her.

"Aunt Lou"

"I'm fine baby Angel. Don't you worry. I will order food. Sorry I delayed"

"Lou", she heard a familiar voice.

She didn't expect anyone else to be there. She saw Debbie. She felt sad. She is hurt but after thinking in her room, she had felt Debbie is innocent. Well not completely. She didn't know her and so she accused. But she also cannot digest that words. She wanted to confront Debbie for those words.

Debbie walked to where Lou was standing. Claire was still hugging her.

"I'm sorry. I... didn't mean to hurt you. I actually was joking"

"It didn't sound like any joke to me"

"I know. I probably might have failed there, but you... you need to understand that I... You cannot just hold anyone without permission. Whether you are a cool personality or whatever. But you cannot cross your limits and invade others privacy "

Debbie, what the hell are you speaking? Stop before she gets angry again

"Yeah well, I won't be touching you ever from now on. You can train with whomever you feel comfortable with. Probably Daphne. She trained you today so, I guess... she'll be fine. She won't do any physical contact outside training session unlike me who is a potential harasser according to you. Now you may go. The gym is closed. Tomorrow, be here at sharp 7 pm. We cannot stay open after 8 for your convenience", Lou said somewhat bitter and sarcastically.