Mirror, no more a mystery

Morning, Lou was in deep sleep. Debbie woke up. She remembered last night and Lou's kind words. She however felt bad for disappointing Lou. She had to overcome her fear. But she didn't know how. She looked at Lou who was sleeping peacefully, like nothing happened last night, the bangs covering her eyes. Debbie lightly brushed them aside and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Lou"

Then she went to the bathroom to get ready. When she was ready and walked downstairs, she saw Tammy and others all set to go back to NY.

"Where is Lou?"

"Still sleeping"

"Are you two not coming to the city?"

"We are. I am all ready. But she is sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake her up"

"You go soft on her and she will be lazier, stubborner and reckless"

"She is innocent when asleep, Tammy"

"Yeah, I know. We won't feel like waking her up. I don't understand how she turned out to be so lucky. You really need to boss around her. Else, she will be out of control"

"Well, I guess I will. But not in the matter of sleeping. She is sleeping really peacefully"

Tammy shook her head. She then joined Debbie for breakfast. After that, Debbie returned to her room and tried waking up Lou again.

"Lou, baby wake up. We need to go back"

Lou didn't budge. After few tries, she woke up. "I wanna stay"

"Stay? But..."

"I wanna be with Romeo for few more days"

"C'mon Lou, don't be a child"

"Nope. I wanna stay", saying so, Lou covered herself with the thick comforter. Debbie tried to snatch is but failed.

"Lou, baby, everyone's waiting outside. All are ready to go"

"But I am not ready. I don't wanna go"

"Tammy is having her appointment for removing the cast. Then she has to report to her work. Her work leave is done for today. Also, Claire has to get ready for the quiz. We need to go"

"Nope. Let's stay for few more days"

"Lou, c'mon. we can't make everyone stay because you wanna be with Romeo"

"I am not leaving him. You all can go"

"You want me to go away without you?"

"You stay. This is your mansion"

"But we have our life in the city there. C'mon, get up. If you get up and get ready, I will kiss you"

"I don't want your kiss. I wanna sleep", Lou mumbled against the comforter.

"Don't want my kisses? Lou, is this because of what happened yesterday?"

"What happened yesterday?"

"Lou, are you disappointed in me? Are you...?"

Before Debbie could continue her words, Lou kissed her. "I am not. But I will if you don't let me sleep"

Saying so, Lou again went back to sleep.

"C'mon Lou. All are waiting"

"I am not going anywhere. I wanna be here"

"Fine, be here. I will go"

Lou pulled Debbie on top of her and held her tightly. "Nope. You will be with me"