Debbie's domination

It's morning. Friday. But for Lou it is doom's day. Today is the day she will be losing her gym. She couldn't see any solution.

She didn't wake up. She cannot face anyone today. She just slept in her room. Tammy woke up. She was anyways expecting Lou in Debbie's house. So, she didn't bother to look at Lou's room. Also, she now was trying to walk. It is almost a week. She can walk though her foot will be covered with fracture and needs cast shoe.

She got Claire ready and asked Amita to drop her. Amita took Claire while Tammy decided to work on her paper.

Debbie on the other hand got all the information she wanted. She also got to know about Claude troubling Lou. That enraged her more. But she was angry on Lou. Lisa, the only person who knew Lou's plan, explained everything to Debbie. Debbie couldn't believe Lou did that all for her. She didn't say anything to Lisa. She just instructed her to do as she says.

It's around 11 am. Amita and Tammy were constantly calling Lou. Apparently, the equipment will be taken back now and the dealer and his men are there to ask remaining money. Lou received the call. She had tear streaks down her cheeks. Her hair completely dishevelled and she was still in her tank tops and shorts.

"Lou, honey you..."

"They are here?"

"Yeah... where are you?"

"Fine. I'll be down there in a minute"

"Down in a minute? You are here?", Tammy walked up, slowly because she cannot put pressure on her leg. Amita assisted her. Once they reached Lou's room, Lou opened the door. Tammy was shocked seeing her condition.

"Lou..."

"I'll be down soon. Amita, get the papers ready. They will need that. "

Amita nodded went downstairs while Tammy followed Lou into her room.

"Lou, what's happening here?"

"The dealers no longer want to continue sponsoring my gym"

"When did they notify?"

"Three days back"

"Three days? That's... They should at least give 3 months"

"Well, they probably are bound to some fucking asshole"

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go down"

Lou caught Tammy's waist and helped her get down. They used the ramp instead of staircase.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"You failed to pay our money. So, you gonna lose all this equipment. But it doesn't clear your account. You still have to pay us $20,000, now"

"Look, I... I don't have any money right now. My gym account has been..."

"You cannot ask her the money. You didn't notify her earlier. You..."

"Tammy, don't. It's of no use. I know what is going on here. They need the money"

"But..."

"Tammy, sit down and be calm. And you Mr. Cooper, I will give your money by evening. I will..."

"Not evening. I need now"

"Look, I..."

"It's 20 grands, right? I will pay", Rose said. She already had written the cheque.

"No Rosie, don't pay them. You don't know what exactly they are doing here"

"Look, it doesn't matter. I can't see you in pain here. I will pay for the equipment along with the remaining amount"