Debbie's clothes

4 AM

Lou woke up. It was her workout time so her body was tuned to wake up. She stretched her hand to pick her phone kept on the nightstand but she couldn't find any nightstand on her side. Then she realised she wasn't in her room or in her place for that matter. She remembered keeping her phone on other side of the bed, in Debbie's nightstand. She tried getting up but there was a weight on her body. It was Debbie. She couldn't see her because it was dark and the power was still off but she could feel her, feel her breath against her. She smiled and slowly tried waking her up.

"Ocean, Wake up"

"Hmm", Debbie stirred and tightened her grip on Lou and now her head rested in the crook of Lou's neck.

"Ocean, I need to go. So, if you release me..."

"It's too early. Just go back to sleep", Debbie mumbled against Lou's neck. Lou felt tingling sensation on her skin. She took deep breath.

"But..."

"Sleep", Debbie said while her one hand covered Lou's eyes.

"Sleep. Good night", she again mumbled against Lou's skin.

Lou didn't have any other option, nor she wanted to go against Debbie's will now that they were somewhat close. She slept.

-*-*-*-*-*-

6:30 AM

The sky was clear in the morning. Debbie woke up. This was the first time she slept peacefully, well if the thunder incident was eliminated. But probably that was what made her sleep better, for Lou was there with her. She looked at Lou. The early sunlight falling on them. Lou was sleeping calmly and her face innocent and serene. Also, the bangs covering her eyes were so cute, Debbie couldn't resist herself from lightly brushing them.

She studied Lou's face. Lou's eyes closed, eyelashes curvy and long. Pink lips that can make anyone go crazy. But the most highlighted feature was her high cheekbones. They were the special attraction. Debbie lightly touched her cheekbones with her thumb.

Then there were laugh lines, that were relaxed. Debbie remembered how they are pronounced when she smiles or laughs which would make her even more beautiful and adorable. Debbie lowered her gaze to Lou's jawline. The sharp jawline was to die for. Debbie unknowingly traced her index finger along those magnificent jaws but then stopped in between.

Debbie, this is not right. You cannot do this. She is sleeping. You have no right to touch her without her knowledge. You accused her yesterday and now you yourself doing the same...

But I am not having any wrong intentions. Shit! Lou too didn't have wrong intentions and still I created a scene. Poor Lou. She was hurt.

Yesterday, after the incident when I hugged her while riding the bike, she wasn't happy. She told me not to hug. I felt bad. So, it's obvious Lou felt bad too when I pushed her hand away. And she did it in friendly manner. Still I pushed her away. Also, I know she loves me; so, it must have hurt more. I knew what she felt for me and... still I...

She felt bad for that incident. She decided not to overreact. She will analyse the situation and then react when it comes to Lou. She whispered sorry to her.

She wanted to stay for a while in bed but she had to get ready for work. It's Friday. She had planned for a surprise test for students. She got up, went to bathroom.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou opened her eyes. She saw Debbie walking out of bathroom, wearing a baby pink bathrobe. Her hair wet and she was trying to dry it with her towel. Lou was mesmerised. She stared at her for good one minute. Then she spoke