Mysterious Mirror

A/n: I was supposed to update Marital bond. But got addicted in writing this chapter. Promise to update Marital bond before 2020. I am quite busy but I will not disappoint you guys,😊😊. And to all celebrating, Merry Christmas 🎅🌲🎁

*******************

Lou was looking at Debbie who was angry and she also could see jealousy in Debbie. Though not the right time to smirk, she did. Maybe she should've kept it for herself because the moment Debbie saw her smirking, her anger raised.

"Fucking asshole"

Lou was about to reply, when Daphne slightly opened her eyes. She looked at Joy.

"Hey", she slurred.

Joy was still half asleep.

"Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy", Daphne tried and pinched Joy's hand which was on Lou. Joy woke up. She blinked few times

"Daph... What are you doing here with my Jack? Remove your hand", Joy pushed Daphne's hand away from Lou.

"Bitch, you are here with me and Richie. Get your hands off my boyfriend", Daphne pushed Joy's hand.

Lou was blank. She didn't know how to deal with two mind-fogged girls. She knew both Daphne and Joy aren't strong enough to clear their mind after a wild night of pot.

"Guys..."

"Richie, tell this bitch to fuck off"

"Daph, I am..."

"Jack, kick Daphne out, now"

"Joy..."

Before Lou could say anything, both Daphne and Joy began fighting, with god knows what words and slangs.

Tammy was entertained. Debbie was angry on Lou. And Lou was... Just Lou.

"Guys..."

"Shut up Richie", "Shut up Jack", was the simultaneous answer.

After their verbal fight, Daphne leaned forward to pull Joy's hair. Joy did the same too. Now both of them were fighting, across Lou, for Lou, holding each other's hair and muttering something.

"Daph, Joy, you both are..."

"Do you love me or her?"

"Jack, you love me. Tell this bitch to back off"

"Richie, tell this English bitch to back off. You are engaged to me"

"What? Jack! You are engaged to this bitch?"

"No... Joy, I..."

"Richie, why is this lady here? Kick her out"

"Daph, it's Joy. And I am not..."

Both Daphne and Joy left each other and caught Lou's each hand. They sat on either side of Lou.

"Richie is mine", Daph said, pulling Lou to her side.

"Jack is mine", Joy pulled towards her.

Lou, still lying on the floor, going to and fro, like a pendulum between Daphne and Joy. Her arms started paining because the two of them were pulling her with great force.

"Guys! I am not Rich..."

"Fuck you, Lou. Don't talk to me again", Debbie who was fed up of the fight, spoke.

"Debbie, I am not doing anything. These two are confusing me as..."

Before she could complete, Constance, who was sleeping between Joy and Nine, suddenly rolled and kicked Joy hard saying "Pikachuuuuuu"