Lou Miller's guide to win a girl's heart - 1

"So, what you gonna do next? You got her number, her first name. Also, you're her trainer, thanks to me. You can thank me in your wedding vows for that. So, what next?"

"Wedding vows? Hold on. Tammy, slow down. I want to go slow. I need to gain her friendship and trust and make her fall in love with me"

"Aunt Lou, Watch Julia Roberts, Katherine Heigl or Aniston movies. You'll get different ideas"

"Your teacher is more of Sandra Bullock. Not a typical romantic heroine who is easy to get"

"But I know you can manage"

"I sure will. Let's eat now. Then we'll discuss. I'm coming home tonight"

"Good. We'll play poker. Let's make mom go bankrupt"

"You both... Claire you won't be playing for money. And you Lou, I really don't know where you learnt to play card games and also how you became the master in it. I also don't know how you have such efficient brain when you spend time sleeping most of your day"

"I'm born genius"

"Yeah well genius, plan your next move. I so badly want to see you getting married to her. I'm going to be your maid of honour. Dare you give that place to someone else. I'll kill you in the alter for sure"

"You already planned my wedding, isn't it? Don't you think the bride should agree, first?"

"I have full faith in you. Use your playboy skills to get her. But, as your wife, not as your fucking one-night-stands"

"Mom language. And you are speaking about one-night-stands in front of me"

"Forget I said that words hon. And Lou I'm serious. I really want you to settle down. And you said you love her. Though I don't understand how you can love anyone at first sight. I want you to have her. To love her. To have a life with her. To be with her forever..."

"Why you old ladies start poetry every time you speak about love?"

"Hey we're not old. And whom did you see reciting poetry?"

"Aunt Lou. That night when she saw Miss Ocean sleeping peacefully..."

Lou facepalmed.

"Sleeping? How and when?"

"That night when we broke... Shit", Claire covered her mouth immediately.

"Language. And what night?"

"I broke into her house few days back. And I had Claire on phone. And I forgot to cut the call... she heard everything I was saying to Debbie", Lou saved Claire.

"What? You broke into her house? And told everything to Debbie? You already proposed?"

"Well she was sleeping, so didn't hear a word I said"

"Oh. Well it's for good. If she was awake then you would be in jail for trespassing. But Lou that's one badass move"

"Well you'll see few more moves soon"

"Lou Miller's guide to win a girl's heart"

Lou smirked proudly.

******

"Oh, look who is awake early at 7am! Catherine Louise Miller!"

"You speak as if I never wake up early"

"The sun might rise in the west but Lou Miller awake at 7am by herself? Nope!"

"Well someone planned my wedding already. So, I have to at least help them by getting my bride"