Lou's life in her own words

(A/n: during Ocean's 8 interview, an Aussie interviewer welcomed Sandra and Awkwafina in normal way and welcomed Cate with typical "Aussie" chant. And Cate immediately continued the chant saying "Oi Oi Oi". Sandra and Awkwafina were confused and looked at her like 🙄😬😰. This chapter has the reference to this interview)

******************************************

It didn't take long for Claire and Kevin to return back home. Debbie and Lou were already inside their room, thanks to Lou's crazy shortcut which seemed hell to Debbie. Seriously, who climbs the walls and balconies of their own building! That too fucking old building!

Debbie was breathing heavily because of this when Claire knocked the door. Debbie also was cursing Lou for making her climb.

Lou opened the door while taking a deep breath in. She was ready with big smile as the door opened to reveal an overly enthusiastic Claire.

"Aunt Lou! You won't believe what happened today!", Claire said, walking in.

"Did my little baby girl break her mother's rule and went third base... Is it third base Debbie? I fucking have no idea about your baseball crappy analogy. What base is sex?"

Debbie stared at her, while trying to not show her heavy breathing to Claire.

"No aunt Lou. Not that!", Claire said, still in her hyper excited state. She didn't bother to notice both Lou and Debbie breathing a bit faster.

"Fourth base is sex?"

"Aunt Lou, not about sex. This is different"

"You go out with your boyfriend and come back enthusiastic. What else then?"

"Aunt Lou, do you want me to have sex with Kevin?", Claire smirked.

"Woah no. Not now! I was just pulling your leg. Gosh! You are already being snarky like me. I am so proud of you! You will continue my legacy"

Claire laughed while Debbie rolled her eyes.

"Yup. I definitely will. Anyway, listen. Today I hit a guy"

"You hit Kevin? He is not even your husband yet!"

"What the fuck, Lou", Debbie said, astonished by Lou's words.

"Aren't you supposed to hit your husband once married? Specially if the husband is really dumb and doesn't even realise you are hitting him?"

"You don't hit your spouse, whether husband or wife, idiot. That's inhumane"

"Uh... Most of your American celebrities are doing everything wrong then", Lou smirked.

Debbie rolled her eyes. Of course Lou would trash Americans.

"Idiot. You just wanted a way to trash, didn't you?"

Lou smirked even more. "I so did! Anyway, yeah Angel. You cannot hit your better half at any stage of relationship... You can have banter and light touch in jest, wherein it won't be hitting. It is... Uhm... Gentle smack or... You know funny cute way thing. Like punching the biceps is a form of expressing your lovely irritation. You can learn that from Debbie. She knows it very well. My arms have lost their sensitivity, thanks to her"

Debbie threw a pillow at her, irritated while Claire laughed.

"Oh yeah. You can throw pillows at your spouse too. Make sure to remove any sharp or solid object out of that pillow if you have the habit of keeping something inside the pillowcase. That will end up bad otherwise. I am lucky, Debbie doesn't keep her book inside the pillowcase. Else, you wouldn't be seeing my pretty face, dear"