Debbie's past

Once Lou reached her gym, she had to listen to all the teasing and leg pulling by Amita and Daphne. The whole time Lou was trying not to blush. She then took Debbie's file. She had to modify the regime and train her. She was writing down the changes when her phone ringed. It's Tammy.

"Baby Lou, I won't be coming home tonight hon. I have a meeting"

"Tams. Meeting on Saturday night? I know you're a doctor but... your tone isn't convincing enough. Who is he?", Lou said. Tammy is sure Lou is grinning.

"Well baby you guessed right. So, you be a good girl and stay home"

"Not fair"

"You spent whole night with your girl. What? You wanna spend tonight too?"

"I wish"

"Oh, honey. Don't worry. I know your brain can come up with something. I'll be back tomorrow morning. I need every single detail of what you both did"

"Oh sure. I too need to speak to you about something very important"

"What? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's okay. I just need to spend time with my sister"

"We always are together"

"And will always be. Go now. Enjoy your night baby. And return before 11..."

"What? 11? That's not fair"

"11 am. AM honey", Lou said laughing. Tammy blushed a little.

"Bye Lou. Take care"

"Take care you too. Love you"

"Love you sis"

"Tammy..."

"Yeah?"

"Use protection"

"Bye", Tammy said with the hint of laughter.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Debbie had not yet arrived. It was almost 7:45 pm. Lou was waiting. She wanted to call and ask her. But her stupid brain said that'll look desperate. Amita called Debbie's number, taking advantage of being the receptionist, to know where is she. But Debbie had not received the call. Lou was worried.

It's 8. Debbie still had not come to gym. The gym timings are done for today. The clients and the trainers packing their bags. Lou was still worried.

Fifteen minutes passed. Now she is alone in the gym. She decided to train. She had missed her training in the morning. She wasn't able to concentrate however. She is worried about Debbie. So, she sat on the couch nearby. That's when the door knocked.

Who is that? Who wants to visit after gym hours?

Lou looked at the CCTV live footage. She hadn't turned off anything in gym so she decided to check instead of opening the door.

It was Debbie. She immediately opened the door.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I slept for few minutes. Turns out Miss Miller is too good. I slept peacefully. Just lost the track of..."

"Come in", Lou said. Finally, her worries subdued.

"Sorry again"

"That's fine Debbie"

They went in. Lou told her about her regime again with modifications she made. Then they began training. They spoke while training. Lou was trying to be less serious. After an hour of training, Lou looked at Debbie. She just didn't want her to send away so soon.