NEW BOOK: EFFUGIUM

Hello! Good morning, good afternoon, good evening! I hope everyone is doing fine! Before I make my actual announcement, I want to thank you first for the more than 25K reads and two thousand votes for Faceless! This book has been on Wattpad for more than a year now and it feels so amazing that there still are people interested in reading it.

A lot of you probably have finished Faceless already, and some of you may be reading Find Me right now. But besides these two books, I have a new one that I want to share with you. An idea has been on my mind for months now and I finally decided to turn it into a book, so here is Effugium!

 An idea has been on my mind for months now and I finally decided to turn it into a book, so here is Effugium!

Description:

Seven young men are trapped in their miserable lives, and all that they ever wanted was to escape. An invitation to a newly-constructed escape room convinces them that this is their chance to forget all of their worries for once. But what happens when they find out that the game they got themselves into is more sinister than they expected? 

"The only way to get out is to play the game. Escape...or die."

Some things that you should note about this is that this is an OT7 mystery fanfic. And I have taken a different format in writing this, so I hope you would like it. This isn't an ordinary story as well, for somehow it's more than just a fictional tale. It's kinda interactive, because it contains challenges that you could do while you read the story. I hope you would take the time to check this out.

Thank you so much once again for everything and I love youuuu all! xx