[ 8 ]

"The m-murderer

"The m-murderer..."

Her eyes widened. "You remember?"

Yoongi nodded frantically, looking wildly into Maia's eyes.

"Kim S-"

Riiiiiiiing!

Maia pulled out the phone from her handbag and read the caller ID. It was Namjoon.

"Hello?" she said absentmindedly, glancing at Yoongi who was still looking at her wide eyed.

"Maia! You're not going to guess what I just found out about my father's death."

The topic caught the girl's full attention, causing her to give the boy she was attending to a while ago an apologetic look before standing up and walking a few feet away from him for some privacy.

"What is it then?" she asked impatiently.

"Well, it's..." Then there was a pause.

"Joon?"

She was replied with a couple of quiet seconds until the boy spoke once again over the phone. "I'm sorry... I'm just feeling kind of emotional right now. Well, scratch that. Maia, I don't know what to feel."

"Why? What did the hospital say?"

"They said..." Another pause. "Can you just come here please? It's better to explain it to you in person anyway. Jimin's already here as well."

"Can I bring Tae?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll see soon." Then he hung up.

Maia looked back only to see Yoongi looking less agitated. In fact, he had a blank face on which only reminded the girl her concerns a while ago with him when he was trying to say a name.

The name of a murderer.

"Are you okay now, Yoongi?" she asked, crouching down in front of him.

He nodded.