[ 9 ]

Instead of going back to his lonely home, Maia insisted that Taehyung stayed with her and Jungkook for a while

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Instead of going back to his lonely home, Maia insisted that Taehyung stayed with her and Jungkook for a while. Her stepbrother assured the boy that it was okay, as long as he promised that he would stay in the guest bedroom that they have.

"I'm just, you know, making sure..." the Busan boy said as he warily looked at the pair back and forth.

"Shut up, Jungkook, you're too young for that," Maia tiredly told him as she pulled Taehyung into her room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Shut up, Jungkook, you're too young for that," Maia tiredly told him as she pulled Taehyung into her room.

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung asked, awkwardly standing in the middle of the girl's room with his duffel bag in one hand.

"Stay here and change," Maia said as she quickly took some of her clothes from the closet. "I'm going to go to the bathroom and get the first aid kit. Don't worry, I'll knock later before entering."

The girl shut the door behind him as she left. After a short outfit change into her pajamas, she walked back to her bedroom with the first aid kit in hand. She knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Maia entered and closed the door. "I saw some bruises on your- YAH!"

When she turned around, a shirtless Kim Taehyung stood into view. His black sweatpants were hanging dangerously below his V-line.

Taehyung quirked an eyebrow. "Problem?"

"Put a shirt on!" she squealed, turning around with cheeks burning red. Unfortunately not looking at Taehyung wasn't helping, for the image of him shirtless was already imprinted in her mind.

"Why? I want to sleep like this..." She felt a sudden weight on her left shoulder. She turned to see Taehyung's smirking evilly at her, not even bothering to put on a shirt yet.

Maia glared at him. "You can do that when you're in the guest bedroom alone."

"Aww, I can't stay here?"

"No!"

He pouted. "Fine," he grudgingly said, walking to Maia's bed with his still naked back slouched.