[ 3 ]

From: Jiminie

From: Jiminie

How much longer?? We're parked up front. Hurry up!!

To: Jiminie

In a minute.

~~~

"Hey, do you want to hang out?" Maia asked as she watched Taehyung pick up some of his things from his locker. "Since we've been dismissed, my friends and I are probably just going to eat and watch something. But we can look for some info about you know, what has been happening around the town..."

He closed his locker. "Maia." She stopped rambling. Taehyung sighed. "I have a project to work on with Hoseok today."

"Oh." She blushed in embarrassment. Guess I was being too pushy. Of course he had other plans for the day. "It's okay. But we'll talk again soon, right? This isn't just a one-time thing?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You're not going to stop bothering me even if I told you too."

She bit her lip. "Well, I..."

"Maia, I was joking." He took a slip of paper and pen. He wrote down a series of numbers on the paper before giving it to the girl. "Here's my number. Don't give it away, okay?"

"Hey, Tae!" They both turned around and saw a boy with red hair approach them with one of the most humongous smiles Maia has ever seen.

She guessed that was Hoseok

"See you," Taehyung muttered, giving her a light smile before leaving with Hoseok.

"Yeah, see you..." Maia trailed off after realizing the ravenette was already gone.

~~~

"What took you so long?" Maia saw Jimin leaning against his silver Audi R8 with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I talked to Taehyung."

He raised an eyebrow. "Again? You didn't look so lucky at the cafeteria a while ago."

"Well, second time's the charm." Maia grinned and told him a summarized version of everything she and Taehyung talked about. "I even got his number!"