[ 21 ]

Jimin was never reported to be the serial killer

Jimin was never reported to be the serial killer. Maia, Taehyung, and Namjoon kept their word. They told Jungkook but they made the youngest promise to never tell a soul about it either. Jimin may be supposedly gone, but you never really know. It didn't seem like he wasn't all afraid to make them his newest victims.

His parents however, reported him missing. Since Jimin left, they have been trying to contact him since the boy usually called them at least once a day. He never called after he escaped. They went to his apartment, but they found his closet to be empty, along with a few other belongings.

The police questioned the four, since they were close to Jimin. Mr. and Mrs. Park themselves even took the liberty to ask them again personally, but nothing true was said. They lied about knowing Jimin's whereabouts.

Weeks have passed. Maia and the others have started to live their life normally once again. After all, the serial killer was gone. There were no more deaths. It was over.

Maia was checking their mail when she noticed an envelope that stood out from the others. It had no returning address, let alone their address. On the white envelope the typed words were: YOON MAIA.

She also noticed that there was a bulge on the envelope, meaning there wasn't just paper inside it. Immediately, she opened the letter, pulling out the only piece of paper inside. Her eyes widened at the familiar handwriting and the mysterious three words.

YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED.

She shook the envelope and caught the other object inside with her palm.

It was the flashdrive.

Just then, Maia's phone rang. Pulling it out of her pocket, she quickly accepted the call without even looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Noona." It was Jungkook. "T-turn on the news."

"What? Why?"

"I-It's about Jimin."

Frantically, Maia turned on the television and went to the local news channel. There was a news flash.

BOY FOUND DEAD BY THE RIVERBANK

The channel shot a video of two men pulling out the boy's body.

It was Jimin.

~~~

OKAY I CAN EXPLAIN.

I know this is a shorter chapter than the ones I usually post, but I had to give as little as possible for the last parts because boi, you're gonna get a lot in the upcoming weeks ;) DIALOGUE C WILL BE UP IN A FEW DAYS. I'll just get all of these schoolwork out of the way. 

As always, THANK YOU FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS. I will never stop being grateful for your support. Writing Faceless has been fun, and one of the reasons is because you guys are here :)

SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT UPDATE.