[ 13 ]

(Short slight mature scene ahead

(Short slight mature scene ahead. You've been warned.)

Kisses were exchanged.

Tongues danced in a battle for dominance. Two bodies were locked in a mutual embrace as they molded into one against the kitchen counter. There were clothes scattered on the tiled floor, but neither one bothered with the mess as they continued on giving each other pleasure.

The boy moaned, breaking apart from the feverish lip-locking and proceeded to attack the girl's neck. The said woman moaned, feeling soft lips, harsh teeth, and wet tongue on her bare skin all at once.

Without a pause, the two continued touching each other, gliding their hands through each other's warm skin. One of the girl's hand teasingly dropped down just above the boy's crótch, making him involuntarily squeeze her butt.

"Say my name," the boy said in a deep voice, making the girl shiver with both anxiety and delight.

She felt a sudden bite on her skin, making her moan once again.

"Say my name..."

"I..."

He kissed the valley of her breast. "Say it..."

"Jimin-ah..."

"WHAT THE FÚCK?"

Park Jimin's eyes widened when he realized they weren't the only ones in the room anymore.

"Fùck." He pushed the girl away from him, although still trying to be gentle, and gave her his button down. The girl immediately dropped down to the counter and got dressed up quickly in her underwear and the top Jimin gave her.

Soon, she stood up from below the counter, not that naked anymore. "I'll be in your room," the girl said. "To change into proper clothes!" she added, noting Yoon Maia's raise of an eyebrow. Jimin watched her scurried away, along with her clothes.

"Dude." Jimin turned to Taehyung who looked utterly disgusted. Next to him was Jungkook who apparently covered his own eyes.

"You might want to put on some clothes too, hyung," Jungkook muttered.

Jimin's cheeks reddened. He rapidly picked up his boxers and jeans before walking over to the other side of the counter.

"Honestly, I would have asked you to also put on a shirt," Maia said. "But seeing as your girl is in your room, I'm just going to choose to prevent myself from hearing another mixtape of moans and Park Jimin trying to sound dominant."

"What are you guys even doing here?" Jimin asked, still blushing.

"Well, we haven't exactly visited your new apartment, so we thought we'd surprise you with a housewarming gift," Maia said, bringing up the huge basket of food they had with them. "But it looks like someone else had a better idea of housewarming gift."