[ 1 ]

Yoon Maia watched in both awe and disgust as Park Jimin scarfed down all of the fries in its large-size cup in less than five minutes

"Slow down," she coaxed her best friend.

"Buth ith deliciouth thith wayth," the blond boy tried to say with his mouth full.

His raven-haired friend just scoffed. "Joon's not even here yet."

"I'm not even surprised anymore."

Jimin shrugged and slid the empty cup aside to make space for his three-layered food container. Opening the top one, he revealed the largest pork ribs he could fit inside it, seasoned with some tangy sauce and garnished with sesame seeds.

Maia's eyes widened. "And you have two more containers to eat?"

"Just some rice and japchae. Want some?"

She shook her head. "I'm perfectly fine with my regular portion of japchae," she replied, gesturing the bowl in front of her. "And I'm still going to wait for Joon because I am such a wonderful friend."

"Wait all you want. I'm starving!" He sliced himself a piece of meat and ate it. "I only had one piece of toast for breakfast because I was almost late for my first lecture. Do you know how difficult Physics is? Miss one class and you're never going to graduate!"

Maia chuckled as she looked around the area for their silver-haired friend. However, someone else caught her eye.

Kim Taehyung, clad in his daily jeans and hoodie combo, entered the loud cafeteria. The famous boy walked to the empty table a bit far from them, ignoring the nosy looks that some of the students were giving him.

It hasn't been a year since his family was murdered after all

It hasn't been a year since his family was murdered after all. Everyone was still wondering who could be the killer, but mostly they were terrified for their lives -- people were getting murdered by some unknown individual, and that just meant anybody could be the one who has sinned.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I'm late. The teacher suddenly gave a pop quiz!" A silver-haired Kim Namjoon appeared and sat on his usual seat in front of Jimin and Maia. Shuffling through his bag, he soon pulled out a fresh-looking meatball sub.